Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-08-06 21:48:21

We are all human and with being a regular comes different levels of comfort.
Sometimes its coffee before/after, another time its a visit at her home and once we even danced naked in the rain.

Is it your right to get special favours because you are a regular? No! But many fine things happen to those who treat a woman with respect and appreciates whats given without demanding.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-03 11:35:51

Bump to top
Shemale Princess Aylana
Shemale Princess Aylana - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 399
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-03 16:24:13

I once had a request from someone who wanted to purchase some of my cum, I was considering it, until he told me what he wanted to do with it.

It was a bit too much for me mentally to handle, because the person turned out to be a obsessed stalker of mine going way back before I joined the industy.
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1722
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-03 16:58:18

I had a client ask if he could bang me while wearing a clown outfit. I immediately thought of Pennywise
Crave
Crave - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 1930
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-03 18:11:17

On 2020-09-03 16:58:18 Kim Foxx said:
I had a client ask if he could bang me while wearing a clown outfit. I immediately thought of Pennywise



This is a joke, right?
Miss Thunder
Miss Thunder - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Advertiser
Joined:
12 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 851
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-03 20:06:21
Edited: 2020-09-03 20:06:35

A client asked if he could cum on my boobs and lick off his own cum it has always been one of his fantasies
Liza
Liza - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 511
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-03 20:07:58

Hush hush..... Liza don't tell! LOL....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-20 07:11:11

Bump to top
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 212
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-20 09:16:31

On 2020-09-03 16:58:18 Kim Foxx said:
I had a client ask if he could bang me while wearing a clown outfit. I immediately thought of Pennywise

..

So,he was Pennywise while pounding you.

Now I know where the term "penny wise;pound foolish" came from.
Meg
Meg - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7881
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-22 10:06:37
Edited: 2020-09-22 10:07:19

Over the years there was 2 situations that f#### my head solidly.

One client ask if I would mind him taking a needle and pushing it through is (head) penis.
Felt like I could pass out and all the blood draining from my head.
Client knows I wasn't offering a FH but wanted to f### me with a stocking! (No condom just the stocking )

The depth of some fantasies are down right scary.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.