Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Lets be clear...
Re: Lets be clear...
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-12-28 11:40:01

I once called a lady,requiring about her rates and services but the fact that I wasn't booking made her angry and she decided to hang up on me
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-12-28 11:41:12

*enquiring
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2018-12-28 11:55:38

There you have it silverwolf....

Either you didn't read the profile properly, called after hours or have had to suffer for the sins of other punters.

Like Ben Layden says this is an expensive habit if someone is rude to you on the phone save your money.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Lets be clear...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 339
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-28 13:46:40

On 2018-12-28 11:55:38 Irukai said:
There you have it silverwolf....

Either you didn't read the profile properly, called after hours or have had to suffer for the sins of other punters.

Like Ben Layden says this is an expensive habit if someone is rude to you on the phone save your money.

In a nutshell, lol.

They also say a penny saved is a penny earned... I prefer to turn my pennies into 'pounds' so I just move on to the next lady with good telephone ettiquette. ;)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-12-29 14:56:52

On 2018-12-27 23:14:12 Arizona said:
LOL!

Have you ever noticed how people get a DIY project to build a cot or a coffee table with 45+ pieces of wood and joints and screws... They always try putting it together without reading the instructions or looking at the diagram. It's only when they are halfway through and realise they have extra pieces left and the project doesn't quite look like the picture on the outside of the box, that they actually start digging in the box to find and look at the instructions??? Same thing with installing a new printer or setting up a new TV... I am so guilty of all of the above.

Mwah

Arz

Excellent way of putting it out there @ Arizona.

Bottom line is, even if we happen to ask the same questions I think an SP must have the descentcy to be polite.

I do also understand that there are difficult Gents calling SP's, but telephonic introduction is very important in any line of business. It is the first impression, which will make or break the booking!
Climax
Climax - Re: Lets be clear...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4105
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-29 19:07:27

On 2018-12-27 21:40:37 Bonzaromeo said:
Climax you've raised an interesting problem that esa has no solution for at present.

What I'm about to say probably warrants another thread, but it grows from this thread.

So here is the problem: Climax thinks that her profile describes what she does and does not offer very clearly, and then she is upset when a punter asks for full house. To use her words... "if it's not on my description I don't offer it so don't ask about it" ... (Please correct me at this point if I've misunderstood you Climax.)
--------------------------

Corrections sir, some things are conditional and I don't offer the same to everyone...

My WhatsApp response is detailed, after I respond to you I'm sure you won't have any more questions about what I offer and the conditions...

What's annoys me it's when a punter will ask me about BDSM and other things I clearly did not say I offer, hence I said "if it's not on my description I don't offer it so don't ask about it" I hope this is clear...

However Climax's advert does not say no full house. Also it includes the words "LOTS OF EXTRAS ON OFFER!" Now that sort of wording gets a punter's mind racing with a million questions.
-----------------------------

Yes my profile doesn't say anything about penetration (which isn't allowed by ESA) but it says GFE (which is stated clearly on my WhatsApp) unless there's a GFE that doesn't include kissing and penetration.. .but my WhatsApp says it and my telephone description of what I offer says it...and I also do say which "extras" I offer on the phone and WhatsApp...

So Climax, would you agree with me that your ad does lend itself to lots of questions, and that you should be patient when they roll in?
----------------------------

Sir you were too quick to assume the worst...if your assumptions were true I wouldn't reach my target on a daily basis...

Now this whole problem is far from unique, and it leads me to where esa could assist. I can't fathom why esa has not provided a tick box facility of what a lady does do? I know that there are grey areas where services are conditional. But crikes I'd imagine it could cut down on a lot of confusion. Oh yeah, and make the tick boxes searchable and then esa becomes an almost perfect site.

And here I was thinking the thread was about telephone manners and not profile description...

Happy holidays sir...
Redrooster
Redrooster - Re: Lets be clear...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 85
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-29 20:32:58

I got caught today by a massage lady in Northcliff who was terrible.
My new years promise to myself is to "never" ever ever go to a lady who has not at least 2 very positive reviews in the last month,ladies it's really time to raise your service levels in 2019
Hound-dogg
Hound-dogg - Re: Lets be clear...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-29 21:56:58

On 2018-12-26 16:42:05 lance2pot said:
100%
there is this lady in Northcliff.
I was in the office and browsing sly on the phone. Just wrote the number down but not her name.

I called her and said I'm enquiring about her advert. I say I can't remember the name. Next thing she is going off at me and saying how she has multiple ads on various places. So I said sorry but I can't remember the name. Next thing, she puts the phone down.

I went back, saved the number as Psycho Bitch. Will never visit.

This wouldn't be the super hot one that advertises on The Red site by any chance?
Body to die for but something seems amiss with all those several profiles. Kinda like it's an easy scam.
Mike Hock
Mike Hock - Re: Lets be clear...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-29 22:48:34

once I called Tiamo which is a venue, the lady that answered the phone which I'm thinking was the receptionist had no idea of the work days and times of the MG I was inquiring about then she tells me to hang on and starts speaking to the ladies on the floor and even after that she still couldn't give any information.

Now as far as I know the person that answers the phone should have all the information at hand which is her job.

So your thinking but Mike why don't you check the ESA profile I did and it's status was "By Appointment", very unprofessional of the receptionist.
Crave
Crave - Re: Lets be clear...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1382
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-30 06:07:05

I love that expression.... "Throw the phone down"
:-)))))

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.