Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-27 10:43:08

Name: The Original Bailey

City: Durban

Area: Musgrave

Full Profile: [View The Original Bailey's Full Profile]

Sometimes words sound too good to be true, but everything that has been said about Miss Bailey is absolutely spot on.

Based on my reflection, I don’t think I had enough of her yesterday, maybe it’s greed but anyone who’s been in her company won’t blame me. We met at exactly 14:30 after failing to secure a booking on Saturday when she politely told me that she was having a lazy day after a night out. I respected that because it pictured she took her services seriously and wanted to give me a proper experience.

Her body is easily one of the best shaped on this site, in my eyes Top 3. The waist to ass ratio is just insane and the pictures clearly fail to depict this. On to the session, I thoroughly enjoyed the unrushed GFE, and her ability to take my pipe with no complaints at all. The tightness and grip of her coochie, including her responsiveness was just a wholesome experience. Even though we had multiple positions over two rounds, I still feel it was not enough. The highlights of the day was hitting it from the back and being ridden till her legs gave up on her.

I will be most definitely making a return before she departs our shores. You are a star nkosazane, can’t wait to see you again!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.