Navigation
Grace
Grace - Re: *JussSayin'
Re: *JussSayin'
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 598
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 13:53:27

On 2021-05-20 13:14:52 Seedy said:
If it's any consolation, in the real world, young men get judge more harshly about their looks than women. Remember, men don't have the benefit of wearing makeup and society doesn't concern itself over our self-esteem and emotional well being. I struggle to forget the times in high school when the girls (and douchebag jocks) would announce how ugly I was to the entire grade. We don't escape Lookism either



I suppose u right hey... i actually never thought of that. Seedy, u are beautiful no matter wat they say!!!!!! :)
Shakira
Shakira - Re: *JussSayin'
Re: *JussSayin'
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 197
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 14:44:51

I get wot grace is saying though. Also not really fair if they give us a 3/5 but they a 1/5 lol #justsaying hahahaha
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: *JussSayin'
Re: *JussSayin'
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 14:54:33
Edited: 2021-05-20 15:20:27

Everyone is sadly judged on their looks.It has been proven through research that good looking people are seen more favorable and in a more positive light. Based on the work the ladies do here and you are the one selling the service one of the things you are judged on will be your looks sadly.A sad harsh reality but sadly in life we all are just that in many cases you are not even aware of it
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: *JussSayin'
Re: *JussSayin'
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 5505
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 15:12:48

On 2021-05-20 14:44:51 Shakira said:
I get wot grace is saying though. Also not really fair if they give us a 3/5 but they a 1/5 lol #justsaying hahahaha

.

Exactly what I said. I have posted this many times. I sometimes look at the hunk walking up to my door and think he is gonna say thanks but no thanks and I would understand.... but he stays and makes love to as if I were a perfect 10 & in a week he is back again.
Then you get a guy in greasy t-shirt, barely covering his boep, greasy hair, pitch black fingernails, beer breath (true story). And he looks me up and down as if I crawled out from a rubbish dump. I just said- Its okay you don't have to stay, I don't feel comfortable with you either.
Shakira
Shakira - Re: *JussSayin'
Re: *JussSayin'
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 198
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 15:19:07

On 2021-05-20 15:12:48 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2021-05-20 14:44:51

Exactly what I said. I have posted this many times. I sometimes look at the hunk walking up to my door and think he is gonna say thanks but no thanks and I would understand.... but he stays and makes love to as if I were a perfect 10 & in a week he is back again.
Then you get a guy in greasy t-shirt, barely covering his boep, greasy hair, pitch black fingernails, beer breath (true story). And he looks me up and down as if I crawled out from a rubbish dump. I just said- Its okay you don't have to stay, I don't feel comfortable with you either.





Yor that breath thing is bad. Don't know if some of them eat raw pizza doe or wot?! fuckit.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: *JussSayin'
Re: *JussSayin'
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 15:20:00

Looks are 80% of the proposition. 20% is your profile write up and reviews and comments.

Without good pictures, no one is even going to read your ad or reviews. If you don't show face, then we have to assume that it is in line with the body pics.

This isn't always the case and the guys are paying their hard earn cash for their fantasy. So if they want a pretty face they should be able to choose that. He'll, some guys can't eve get s hard-on for an unattractive face.

Personally, I will leave the face option blank if she's less than a 3 in my opinion. The guys can PM and ask.

I've had some great punts with girls who don't have pretty faces but went through with it. No one is perfect, at least if it's just the face, you not getting sold short on the rest. I've had chicks with banging bodies, great service, and great attitudes butter face... And yes, I'd go back. But I'm not gonna lie to the other punters or them and put 5 for their faces when she isn't.

And a 5 should be Wonder Woman Gal Gaddot in reality. We're already too generous in our ratings already.
Mo182
Mo182 - Re: *JussSayin'
Re: *JussSayin'
Basic Member
Joined:
30 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 15:26:37

On 2021-05-20 15:12:48 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2021-05-20 14:44:51 Shakira said: I get wot grace is saying though. Also not really fair if they give us a 3/5 but they a 1/5 lol #justsaying hahahaha .

Exactly what I said. I have posted this many times. I sometimes look at the hunk walking up to my door and think he is gonna say thanks but no thanks and I would understand.... but he stays and makes love to as if I were a perfect 10 & in a week he is back again.
Then you get a guy in greasy t-shirt, barely covering his boep, greasy hair, pitch black fingernails, beer breath (true story). And he looks me up and down as if I crawled out from a rubbish dump. I just said- Its okay you don't have to stay, I don't feel comfortable with you either.



Jesus...people show up like that...that's aweful AF. I get that you guys are here to provide a service and people are paying for that, but still there's just some common curtesy that one human should offer to another.
Georgebendsit
Georgebendsit - Re: *JussSayin'
Re: *JussSayin'
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 126
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 15:29:06

I agree to a certain extent with Grace's comments. Beauty is dependent upon how many beers have been consumed prior to rating.

I rated one of the best looking girls a 4. She called me and asked why.

My explanation was simple, I had no idea half her body was a tattoo.

My preference > my score.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: *JussSayin'
Re: *JussSayin'
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2008
Posts to Date: 1679
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 15:42:01
Edited: 2021-05-20 15:43:02

On 2021-05-20 15:12:48 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2021-05-20 14:44:51 Shakira said: I get wot grace is saying though. Also not really fair if they give us a 3/5 but they a 1/5 lol #justsaying hahahaha .

Exactly what I said. I have posted this many times. I sometimes look at the hunk walking up to my door and think he is gonna say thanks but no thanks and I would understand.... but he stays and makes love to as if I were a perfect 10 & in a week he is back again.
Then you get a guy in greasy t-shirt, barely covering his boep, greasy hair, pitch black fingernails, beer breath (true story). And he looks me up and down as if I crawled out from a rubbish dump. I just said- Its okay you don't have to stay, I don't feel comfortable with you either.



Agreed and agreed. You don't need to have a thick skin as much as you need to have a high level of self-awareness. So what if you are not a perfect 5? Denying it won't make you prettier, it only makes you delusional.

If you are a 1/5, then be the best 1/5 SP out there.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: *JussSayin'
Re: *JussSayin'
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 16:06:51

On 2021-05-20 10:14:00 Grace said:
Just wanted to say that i wish that Esa could remove the "face" and "body" part wen making a review bcoz beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

I really dnt like that somebody else has the "power" to determine how bad/good-looking i am and they can rate me on a scale of 5 and broadcast to other ppl about how they feel I shud be rated.

Who are u to judge me????? I'm beautiful! Even if I look like a 1 to u, I'm still beautiful... I dnt need validation from u or anyone else, I know I'm beautiful!... U can take ur rating nd shove it where the sun dont shine, I know I'm beautiful! Even if u give me a 1, I still love wat I see wen I look in the mirror... that goes for my body aswel. U might not like that I have a potbelly and a small butt, I'm okay with how I look, wat u think about how I look doesn't matter to me...

Let's summarize, if u dnt like how I look just know that ur opinion doesn't matter to me, u will still wake up looking the same way u did yesterday, it doesn't change how I feel about myself, its not gonna bring world peace and it certainly is NOT gonna add anything to ur bank acc.

Thank u



Grace takes her work and looks very serious and strives to provide the greatest service hence her latest review was so upsetting for her knowing that she did her best.

You are pretty and if you were not I wouldn't have kissed you so many times on your cheeks.

Do you remember me Grace?

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.