Navigation
Georgebendsit
Georgebendsit - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-01 07:01:06
Edited: 2021-05-01 07:02:31

The Gauteng guys have it real good.
Ctown prices are high!
Many here have gone up to R2000. Including some upcountry visitors.
Many are R1500.
To answer the original question, I've twice paid R1800, but she was exceptional.
I keep 1500 as my max and will NOT pay R2000.
In this economic climate, I'll visit the very few that still charge R1200
roshta
roshta - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Gold Member
Joined:
22 Feb 2011
Posts to Date: 837
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-01 08:08:16

[QUOTE;2869976;Rachel] On 2021-04-30 19:28:21 Hung_Stud85 said:
I must say these European girls at 4 or 5k is seriously tempting as a once off experience.

Is that per hour or per night?! Jeez.. :0[/QUOT]

That must be for the week
ZiggyS
ZiggyS - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Basic Member
Joined:
12 Jan 2019
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-01 09:52:11

For me it is max R1000 to R1200.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-05-01 09:54:53


R250 up to R600 for an hour of continuous shagging - I'm having the time of my life with the most exquisite horny women out there.

I no longer have an interest in the higher brackets as I have already ticked them off my bucket list and I will not return. I'm so glad I overcame my curiosity and now that I have I'm financially safe from gold diggers.

Anything higher than R650 is ridiculous.

Black beauties and Asian princesses it is all the way. Beautiful, sexy with silky skin and service excellence.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-01 09:55:02

#FeesMustFall
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-01 10:04:48

@voetsek I've had a ridiculous amount of inconsistencies at that price range, although it would obviously be my preference as well. Please check PMs.
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Gold Member
Joined:
17 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 342
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-01 10:46:48

That is beauty of this purple world; someone @ right price for everyone.
landy
landy - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Dec 2006
Posts to Date: 340
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-01 11:12:51

There is a thread doing its round that some ladies have not had a booking for over two weeks. I contacted one lady on that thread, explaining that I would be travelling from Sandton, and was told that her fee was in excess of R 1500 - I thanked her and passed!!! I will not pay that for someone who does not have any significant reviews. Seriously, if you are battling to get bookings, drop your fee.

My limit is R 1000 coz that is what I draw from the ATM and what I take into the booking - generally if the lady charges R 800/900 and I enjoy the session, I will leave the full R 1000 with her.
Alphatank
Alphatank - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Gold Member
Joined:
19 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 268
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-01 11:18:53

Max i paid was R1200. It my first time and last, i was not satisfied with the service. Now my punts are between R500-R800. No regrets
Vicky
Vicky - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 766
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-01 11:36:55

On 2021-05-01 11:12:51 landy said:
There is a thread doing its round that some ladies have not had a booking for over two weeks. I contacted one lady on that thread, explaining that I would be travelling from Sandton, and was told that her fee was in excess of R 1500 - I thanked her and passed!!! I will not pay that for someone who does not have any significant reviews. Seriously, if you are battling to get bookings, drop your fee.

My limit is R 1000 coz that is what I draw from the ATM and what I take into the booking - generally if the lady charges R 800/900 and I enjoy the session, I will leave the full R 1000 with her.



Thats a reasonable amount to pay and even though im still new on this lovely site i quickly realised making the rates too high will only cause clients to pass me buy and that is not even because bigger curves might not be for everyone but because of the fact that most punters are normal guys with normal jobs that also has to live with paycuts etc...
I have regular special discounts and am trying to think out of the box so that it will be a win win situation for both me and my client. And with my discounted rates curently R900 will get you an hour session with the jacuzzi and swing included in the deal. Which i think is fair as i have to pay to use these extras.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.