Navigation
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3456
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 20:31:21

On 2021-04-20 19:24:27 riptornza said:
A while ago i also got called by a so called captain with the same story. I blocked the number and reported to site admin which working girl i visited in the North of Pretoria. She is still advertising on this site under two names and profiles as well as on another site. I was told i may not mention the working girls name. I havent punted since this happened as the trust is gone. I even reported the number to the police but they do nothing. There are so many lovely ladies out there that i want to visit so i will stick to areas and places i have visited before like Anita's and of course wg's that i have visited before all this crap happened.



Why can't you mention her name. If you make a factual comment, there is motion wrong with that, not on her profile or on the forum. Not telling is is allowing us to see the same fate.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3457
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 20:33:07

This punting phone story is for guys like us on the forum. We're actually the minority who take this so seriously that it's a hobby and we invest in it.

How many people just see pics and call from their normal phones? Then get called and scammed without knowing there's any recourse
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 730
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 20:49:28

On 2021-04-20 20:11:35 urb4n said:
On 2021-04-20 19:39:21 AnthonyEdwards said: Simple solution guys. Get a Punting phone with a Premium-rate telephone number.

When they call you, just keep em talking so that you can make money for your next punt off them



This premium rated number advice is top notch. Need to look into how to do this.



It's well worth it, You can use it to generate easy punting cash for yourself. Just dont abuse it by calling the advertisers and making them talk for long hours, after all they are doing this to earn a living
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 164
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-20 21:09:25

A regular of mine also got a call from these scammers. I warned him a while ago about this going on yet he was still rather worried. What worries me,on the day the scammers mentioned he called /went to a girl, he did phone me early that morning but I was sleeping and didn't pick up. How is that possible? I most CERTAINLY did not sell my numbers and would NEVER EVER DO IT.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3464
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 23:03:33

On 2021-04-20 21:09:25 Gretchen said:
A regular of mine also got a call from these scammers. I warned him a while ago about this going on yet he was still rather worried. What worries me,on the day the scammers mentioned he called /went to a girl, he did phone me early that morning but I was sleeping and didn't pick up. How is that possible? I most CERTAINLY did not sell my numbers and would NEVER EVER DO IT.



He called someone else after since you were sleeping. One of them passed the number.

He's not your only regular and you're not the only wg he calls either.
Liza
Liza - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1994
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-20 23:18:44

On 2021-04-20 23:03:33 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-04-20 21:09:25 Gretchen said: A regular of mine also got a call from these scammers. I warned him a while ago about this going on yet he was still rather worried. What worries me,on the day the scammers mentioned he called /went to a girl, he did phone me early that morning but I was sleeping and didn't pick up. How is that possible? I most CERTAINLY did not sell my numbers and would NEVER EVER DO IT.

He called someone else after since you were sleeping. One of them passed the number.

He's not your only regular and you're not the only wg he calls either.



Thanks for clearing that. That's so true. And obviously the blame goes to the lady last visited. Fcking sad.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-20 23:44:03

On 2021-04-19 21:13:51 Arizona said:
I am so tired of hearing about these scammers, and how many ladies and men are falling for this bullshit! Seriously! We all know about it. It's affecting our business in such a negative way, yet the topic and information is being discussed on the forum all the time! Search the forum! It's been brought up time after time on this forum alone. I don't mean to sound like I have a lack of empathy or compassion, but let's be realistic.
It's not ESA's responsibility to manage your extra mural activities. They provide a marketing platform. They are not your babysitters or your parents to tell you how to punt responsibly. We are all grown ass adults on an adult platform. If you want to play in the Purple World the onus is on you to protect yourself the same why you protect your bank account details!
It would however be a plus if ESA had a "Warning" and "Advice on Protection of Personal Info" when signing up, informing clients of this situation. And maybe also add a disclosure form for their advertiser's to sign that the photographer's can take with on photoshoot's to inform the ladies on how to handle these absurd requests and what their rights are to protect themselves. Once a lady has signed this and accepted the responsibility of protecting her clients and is approached and then chooses to work with these con artists, then they understand and accept that they will be automatically banned and named and shamed!

We need to inform the new ladies and punter's and those that don't know about the forum. I have had clients calling me about these incidents that have been forum members for 10 years+ and still don't know we have a forum?

Use a punter phone!

Arizona


Excellent post with good suggestions. I've also reached fatigue with the topic. Unfortunately we'll keep seeing more of these posts because most of us begin to recognise the importance of abiding to punting rules - like using a punting phone - only AFTER we've been burnt. It sucks to say, but sometimes school-fees are a necessary evil.

On a slightly tangential note, I will say that searching the forum has given me some valuable insight, especially considering that I went into this lone-wolf. The forum was a lot more raw in the past and some interesting things pop up when you search for certain topics.
existential_hedonist
existential_hedonist - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2019
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-21 08:55:32

Any help or advice with getting a punting SIM in Fourways?
Lexus
Lexus - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 685
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-21 09:53:56

This is so sad, to read that they still carrying on. I was threatened by these idiots..but they so fake even China denied making them(everything fake China makes).they read the forums and they have girls on all sites working for or with them, killing an already dying industry.
I took it a step further and went to crime stop with them. They are everywhere like roaches.

Best advice get a punting phone and never give the girls your real names.

Stay safe
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Basic Member
Joined:
12 May 2011
Posts to Date: 7642
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-21 10:16:19

They probably have someone on the inside because how do they get the case nrs.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.