Navigation
peterb
peterb - Re: What instigates a session?
Re: What instigates a session?
Gold Member
Joined:
6 Nov 2006
Posts to Date: 322
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-19 06:42:47

Spur of the moment, then all of the enthusiasm drops off as call after call they don't answer
balasbak
balasbak - Re: What instigates a session?
Re: What instigates a session?
Gold Member
Joined:
21 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 891
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-19 07:16:02

On 2020-10-19 06:42:47 peterb said:
Spur of the moment, then all of the enthusiasm drops off as call after call they don't answer



I feel your pain, hanging around hoping ... hahaha!
balasbak
balasbak - Re: What instigates a session?
Re: What instigates a session?
Gold Member
Joined:
21 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 893
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-19 08:12:53

Also because I am being very selective, and the ladies I'm looking to spend time with are generally busy ... obviously there are certain budgetary constraints as well or I would be going wild ... hahaha!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.