Navigation
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Corona humor.
Re: Corona humor.
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 1345
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-21 15:29:47

So I think I can get a slot on Doom's Day preppers.

Any volunteers? We have tons on this site.

Don't know what they're still doing on a site with the most personal interaction possible instead of hiding in their bunkers but anyway would love to make some bucks of the series
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Corona humor.
Re: Corona humor.
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1114
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-21 16:21:55

On 2020-03-21 15:29:47 Need4Passion said:
So I think I can get a slot on Doom's Day preppers.

Any volunteers? We have tons on this site.

Don't know what they're still doing on a site with the most personal interaction possible instead of hiding in their bunkers but anyway would love to make some bucks of the series



Yea, you beat me. I've ran out.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Corona humor.
Re: Corona humor.
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 1346
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-21 16:28:15
Edited: 2020-03-21 16:39:19

On 2020-03-21 16:21:55 Lupe Luxe said:

Yea, you beat me. I've ran out.



I can't beat you. I'll get Corona from touching you, so they say. Hell I might get it just from typing to you and die
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Corona humor.
Re: Corona humor.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-21 16:36:21

That's why there is a shortage of toilet paper ? Ever time one person sneezes 100 people shit themselves
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Corona humor.
Re: Corona humor.
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1115
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-21 16:37:24

On 2020-03-21 16:28:15 Need4Passion said:
On 2020-03-21 16:21:55 Lupe Luxe said:
Yea, you beat me. I've ran out.

I can't beat you. I'll get Corona from touching you, so they say. Hell I might get it just from typing to you.



Pshhh *eyeroll*
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Corona humor.
Re: Corona humor.
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1116
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-21 16:38:24

On 2020-03-21 16:36:21 bbw lover said:
That's why there is a shortage of toilet paper ? Ever time one person sneezes 100 people shit themselves



Lol.... seriously, someone explain to me this whole toilet paper thing? There's memes all over on instagram.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Corona humor.
Re: Corona humor.
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4254
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-21 16:39:06
Edited: 2020-03-21 16:45:05

Unfortunately for me... no humor in this virus... I cannot think of one joke especially if I know rent need to be paid... I think of the punter who said it's only a flu... Flu my fucking ass... It's no time for jokes... it's actually very serious... stop making jokes about it...
This has nothing to do with being positive... it's reality...
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Corona humor.
Re: Corona humor.
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1117
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-21 16:39:17

Right now is not the time to surround yourself with positive people.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Corona humor.
Re: Corona humor.
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 1347
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-21 16:40:50

On 2020-03-21 16:39:17 Lupe Luxe said:
Right now is not the time to surround yourself with positive people.


Lol, brilliant
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Corona humor.
Re: Corona humor.
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1119
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-21 16:43:20

On 2020-03-21 16:39:06 Ms Paige said:
Unfortunately for me... no humor in this virus... I cannot think of one joke especially if I know rent need to be paid...



Sorry =/ . We're all going through similar if not same situations. Just trying to cope.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.