Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Friends with a WG
Re: Friends with a WG
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-06-17 08:19:53

Ag but Kooni, have you read life of pi?

Which story do you prefer?
I prefer to think im her friend :)
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Friends with a WG
Re: Friends with a WG
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1319
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-17 08:47:44

On 2020-06-17 08:19:53 ystervark said:
Ag but Kooni, have you read life of pi?

Which story do you prefer?
I prefer to think im her friend :)



Have not met the "Blond Bomhell" yet, but hope to soon, and for to form a "strong connection".
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Friends with a WG
Re: Friends with a WG
Basic Member
Joined:
6 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1094
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-17 08:51:00

My advice here would be to wait for them to make the first move in terms of socialising outside if the industry.

These women have lots fof guys trying to play the friendship angle and some of them have learned how to expertly manipulate that relationship.

Not every woman is going to do that to you, but you're going to find a few that will.
Kensley
Kensley - Re: Friends with a WG
Re: Friends with a WG
Advertiser
Joined:
19 Apr 2017
Posts to Date: 226
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-17 10:53:08

On 2020-06-16 17:09:38 BOOBS53 said:
Becoming REAL friends are rare but possible ;)



And I could not agree more.

If the intentions are pure and boundaries are set then yeah, in most cases guys thinks that the ladies needs so type of hero and that is how they use the good guy act to their advantage so my point is observe the situation thoroughly before getting to comfortable or letting your guard down and that goes mutually to the ladies and gentlemen
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Friends with a WG
Re: Friends with a WG
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-06-17 11:15:59

On 2020-06-17 08:47:44 Kooni said:
On 2020-06-17 08:19:53 ystervark said: Ag but Kooni, have you read life of pi?

Which story do you prefer?
I prefer to think im her friend :)

Have not met the "Blond Bomhell" yet, but hope to soon, and for to form a "strong connection".



My comment was a general one. Its always nice to rather visit a friend than a stranger. :)

Blades
Blades - Re: Friends with a WG
Re: Friends with a WG
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 484
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-17 12:03:42

I have personally never made friends with a WG.

Why?

The whole reason I punt is to have sex with no strings attached.

Once you make friends with whomever you are banging, then you attach strings.

Also, I am a very private person and I only have a small group of people I call friends. I have been taken advantage of too many times by so called "friends".

I also wonder why you want to make friends with the ladies? Free sex? Are you the type of person who falls in love easily? If the answer is yes to the questions above, then I would advise you to steer clear.

Are you married or in a relationship? Steer clear.

Did you genuinely click with a lady and the feeling is mutual? Give it a try if you want.

Just know, this world of punting has its fair share of seedy characters. I wouldn't like to read of you in the newspapers any time soon...
Blondie
Blondie - Re: Friends with a WG
Re: Friends with a WG
Advertiser
Joined:
9 May 2015
Posts to Date: 143
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-17 15:09:37

On 2020-06-17 12:03:42 Blades said:
I have personally never made friends with a WG.

Why?

The whole reason I punt is to have sex with no strings attached.

Once you make friends with whomever you are banging, then you attach strings.



Oh no you have it all wrong.
Just my opinion
Once there is a friendship the sex gets even beter. Without any connection you might aswell help yourself.
It's nice to have client's with who'm you can discuss all sort of things
It opens up a whole new world of wonderful things like 3sums and so forth
Do you honestly believe that with your regulars you don't have any kind of friendship going? So you don't feel anything for them,they just there to open their legs so that you can shoot your load. Just wam bang thank you mam.
I'll rather have no client's then to have someone treating me like I'm nothing but a blow up doll
Meg
Meg - Re: Friends with a WG
Re: Friends with a WG
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7718
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-18 06:27:13
Edited: 2020-06-18 06:28:42

Okay let me be clear. In this industry I think I did find one or two people who knows me on a personal level.
But never have we get together outside my working space.
I can honestly say my dear friends has been part of my life for over 30+ years.
Would anyone wanna be friends with me in this make believe world?
I have so many clients that share personal information with me; does that make me a friend or someone they can trust and talk to without worrying his/her secrets will get out.
I do what I do and hope I'm professional enough to know the difference between sharing a good time; and being I life long friend.
I don't know.
All I know I'm really easy to talk to. And I do like to listen to people.
And for ladies in this industry? I had one good friend over 13 years and I was screwed over.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Friends with a WG
Re: Friends with a WG
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-06-18 07:25:16
Edited: 2020-06-18 07:28:48

Sinicism is a turn off Meg.
If you only had 1 purple friend in 13 years and still feel that was not worth it, you need to wonder why.

I believe you attract friends in some proportion to the friend you are. Obviously its not a zero sum game and i guess i have given more than what i have received over the years but by purposely not counting, i do experience a lot of friendship joys. To see a movie or eat a chop or travel etc are all things that add value to my life even though it costs me money. So if you get positive energy from frienship experiences, why expect it to be for free? Or worse to expect only to gain from it.

Do yourself a favour and stop keeping score.

I dare say i do have purple friends. Yes, there is the undertone of "would be nice to do business at some stage", but that is not the main driver in all cases. I have had coffee, a couple of drinks, a dance in the rain, even a restaurant breakfast and multiple electronic friendship experiences which did not involve payment. A photo of what you have been up to or a link to something they know i am interested are small value adds to my life which i enjoy.

I have photo friends, crazy friends, adventure friends etc. No single one is my friend for each of my crazy sides. Likewise i have a need and value from purple friends.

And ok, just to be fair, i know i pay for some of it, but i believe i get more than i pay for. Like the next guy, i do pay for the sex, but the bliss of a comfortable space, genuine smiles, the honour of being allowed in some way to share in the joy of the joy of the friend, that i get as friendship in exchange for friendship and i consider it a huge bargain.

Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Friends with a WG
Re: Friends with a WG
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4394
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-18 07:44:14
Edited: 2020-06-18 07:47:29

Obviously we are all different... and we think differently... I know of clients who become friends with WG's and WG's who become friends with clients and it's fine. Its okay. It's all good... BUT it's not for me. My clients will stay my clients... that's it... end of the story. It doesn't work for me, and I'm taking my business very serious... if a guy doesn't want to book me because I refuse to become friends with him, then he must take his money somewhere else...

I don't make friends with married men and men involved... PERIOD. And if it means that I'm the only one in this industry then it's also okay... it shouldn't bother anyone else... I'm my own person and do things the way I feel is best for me... I get paid for my services... and that's it.

It doesn't make me a cold, bitter or lonely person... It makes me professional and in control. It's ONLY a business transaction.

I get along with them very well... we laugh, chat, we used to drink wine together and we enjoy each other's company, but when the clock slam bang then it's over and time to leave... and not one of my clients have a problem with how I do business... but that's me.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.