Navigation
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 5458
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-12 19:22:51

I believe in KISS
Keep it simple stupid. I really do not have time for a long list of add ons. The guys dont listen much past Rx for x minutes.
Curvy Vixen
Curvy Vixen - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Advertiser
Joined:
20 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-12 19:51:25

Good evening gentlemen

I am an elite, sexy, confident, curvy vixen, I have a curvaceous,curvy,voluptuous figure.

I would love to take your mind off all the stresses of life. I offer massage, oral and house .

I have a discounted package rate not a "special" on until Friday

-*R900 per hour All FH includes GFE, OWO, CIM and COB, and 1 additional service and Multiple rounds a definite YES if you are up to it! Inbox me for any other information.

Additional services

O-Level (Oral sex)
COF (Come on face)
COB (cum on body)
Eroptic massage
GFE (Girlfriend experience)
greek
BDSM sub
Squirting
golden shower
deep throat and swallow
Foot fetish

Looking forward to having fun

Xoxo

Curvy Vixen
Liza
Liza - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2182
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-12 21:18:39

"Red dot sale, black Friday, 50% off, discounted by x amount,Big special, comes down to the same thing. It's different angles for the same outcome. To lure business.

A sexworker, Service provider, Prostitute,whore, Lady of the Night, Paid Lady, DAMM are all THE SAME!!Different angles to soften it on the tongue!
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 1092
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-12 21:22:31

This thread makes me miss the street walkers and showing them the universal sign for how much..

I think on the weekend Ima do a drive by. And when they come running to the car I'll take off
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 830
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-12 21:23:32

I wish there were loyalty cards. Imagine the lady when you making payment and she says, Do you have our ESA Loyalty Card? Please fill out this form.
Liza
Liza - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2183
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-12 21:51:17

On 2021-05-12 21:22:31 vampirezn said:
This thread makes me miss the street walkers and showing them the universal sign for how much..

I think on the weekend Ima do a drive by. And when they come running to the car I'll take off




Lol... My old friend... Exactly what I've expected from you. You make me laugh.... But first ask... "How much to fuck baby".... Remember you have a standard to uphold... Don't you get all Gentleman on me.

Vicky
Vicky - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 1077
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-12 21:56:48

On 2021-05-12 21:23:32 AnthonyEdwards said:
I wish there were loyalty cards. Imagine the lady when you making payment and she says, Do you have our ESA Loyalty Card? Please fill out this form.



Mmm now my mind is racing again LOL!
Ziske
Ziske - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 4017
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-12 21:57:06

On 2021-05-12 21:23:32 AnthonyEdwards said:
I wish there were loyalty cards. Imagine the lady when you making payment and she says, Do you have our ESA Loyalty Card? Please fill out this form.



I use to have the Loyalty Programme, was a hit in the day. Only reason I stopped was the loss of interest. Perhaps you could PM me and we could discuss a few suggestions. Then I could always bring back the Loyalty Program I had :-)
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 8310
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-12 21:57:38

On 2021-05-12 21:23:32 AnthonyEdwards said:
I wish there were loyalty cards. Imagine the lady when you making payment and she says, Do you have our ESA Loyalty Card? Please fill out this form.



I recall a venue doing that a few years ago.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 8311
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-12 21:59:24

On 2021-05-12 21:22:31 vampirezn said:
...I think on the weekend Ima do a drive by. And when they come running to the car I'll take off...



With them?....hehehehe

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.