Navigation
Roxy
Roxy - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Re: ROAR real meaning???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 330
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-23 09:26:30

A black mens fetishe is fucking a white bitche so he can go brag in the hood,white bitches must accept that and move on..
A white mens fetishe to fuck a black girl .. well we love you white men. We even have kids with you..
An Indian men will awalys have a fetishe of a white girl ,white bitches accept that and move on.
FMS
FMS - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 905
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-23 09:28:16

Right of admission reserved.

It could be any one of hundreds of possibilities....

Drunk
Drugged out
Dirty
Smelly
Body type (fat/thin)
Physical disabilities
Mental disabilities
Timing (on time/late)
Clothes worn
Sensual requests
Sexual requests

And yes, in addition to the above, race can have a bearing.

As a punter I can choose who I want to enjoy.

Surely a sex worker has the same right to choose?
BendOver
BendOver - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1746
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-23 09:40:31

On 2024-02-23 09:17:54 Milah said:
Personally.... I have never quoted a white guy less than an Indian guy... But anyways.... Each to her or his own...

RESPECT!!! MILAH (with an 'H')
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 900
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-23 10:08:22

So guys post on the forum asking for black girls, white girls and indian girls but if the ladies have preferences then it is a problem? Double standards.

Ultimately it comes down to consent, both ways. The clients chose their ladies and the ladies choose their clients. There is a special term for attempting to violate that consent. Rape.
Lin005
Lin005 - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-23 10:21:43

The issue is simply this: if you are not going to see customers on the basis of race, say it. Put in on your forehead for all I care. It is fine. It's your preference. Stop masking it as ROAR.

It is really that simple.
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 901
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-23 10:31:32

On 2024-02-23 10:21:43 Lin005 said:
The issue is simply this: if you are not going to see customers on the basis of race, say it. Put in on your forehead for all I care. It is fine. It's your preference. Stop masking it as ROAR.

Plenty of ladies have age restrictions, minimum and maximum.
Lin005
Lin005 - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-23 10:46:43

[QUOTE: Plenty of ladies have age restrictions, minimum and maximum. [/QUOTE]

Yet, none of those ladies have ever enquired about age etc when I message them but have enquired about race.

Let us call a spade a spade. We all know what ROAR means in this context. Nothing wrong with it. Their body. Their preference.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2024-02-23 10:50:48

On 2024-02-23 10:21:43 Lin005 said:

I must admit that I agree with this. I have no problem with it and take no offense. Just state it upfront so we don't waste our time kind of a thing.
J_69
J_69 - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1005
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-23 11:17:02

I have a Dream (Martin Luther Voice) - That one day all the non-white ESA punters will stop complaining about the white ladies' ROAR. It sounds desperate. I always find guys pathetic in real life when they cry about not being wanted by a lady (same shit over here). Move along gents - and by the way; if you do a proper forum search you'll find a thread or 2 where some white SPs mentioned that they cater for non-whites
Pomi
Pomi - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 146
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-23 11:18:48

On 2024-02-23 10:08:22 majorjohn said:
So guys post on the forum asking for black girls, white girls and indian girls but if the ladies have preferences then it is a problem? Double standards.

Ultimately it comes down to consent, both ways. The clients chose their ladies and the ladies choose their clients. There is a special term for attempting to violate that consent. Rape.

By this logic most black girls experience rape then since they feel like they don't have a choice on who books them. Have an honest conversation but be tactful with a majority of them and you will soon find out that most of them don't prefer white and indian clients. They are just really good at being covert about it

One good reason they do begrudgingly accept other races is that they want to be far removed from their communities thus ensuring their anonymity is maintained for doing this type of work hence black foreign girls are more likely to be more open

This is not usually the case for white girls just observe where they work if you are in Gauteng, majority of them are not in city centres like your Sandton's they are not far removed from "white" communities. Seeing a black guy pull up will obviously raise questions by the neighbors and of course the whole "tainted" narrative another punter raised is also true so from a cost benefit perspective it doesn't make sense to risk your social capital like that which if we are being honest has its foundations on racism not preference (many seem to confuse the two)

What i do find interesting though is that there are many recurring topics on the forum but none seem to garner more vitriol than this one, as well as the call for the topic to be suppressed as much as possible, when you could obviously have just kept scrolling and not engage, really makes one wonder

We are not kids anymore we are the adults in the room can we start acting like it when matters such as this require discourse

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.