On 2021-05-04 14:41:19 eziguy said:
...
The reason is simple, reviews in exchange for freebies or discounts are biased, period. The entire point of a review is not to promote a lady, it is to give an account so that other punters may make a more informed decision before making a booking.
On 2021-05-04 10:26:26 Grace said:
I really dnt like wat these ppl are doing coz now if someone gets a good review some ppl will be thinking that its a selfie or it was done in exchange for services... I wish something can be done about this :(
But anyway on the bright side there are reliable punters with genuine honest reviews and ppl are not stupid, they can tell wen a review is real and wen its not.
On 2021-05-04 15:19:29 Liza said:
This May be a very stupid question I'm asking here. So let's say it's my alter ego that's asking.
Did any Punter ever got like a real real bad service and/or shitty attitude of a highly rated lady?