Navigation
TheConnoisseur
TheConnoisseur - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Gold Member
Joined:
14 Nov 2011
Posts to Date: 350
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 10:53:46

Just yesterday commented on her new photo shoot....
RIP my friend....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-07 11:05:09

R.I.P young lady. Very sad news
TheConnoisseur
TheConnoisseur - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Gold Member
Joined:
14 Nov 2011
Posts to Date: 351
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 11:17:24

Will never forget that friendly green eyes.......
BoodyMan
BoodyMan - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Oct 2016
Posts to Date: 117
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 11:25:13

I am devastated by this news. It was so nice having her back after she lift the industry. She was very special to me.
RIP (Oogies)
gunts
gunts - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Dec 2003
Posts to Date: 342
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 12:33:43

So sudden and soooo Sad. The ESA "community" has again lost a respected and much loved girl. Way, way, way too many in the last 18 months to 2yrs.
Condolences to her loved ones....
I just hope she crossed the Rainbow Bridge in peace and was received into loving arms. Also hope the crossing was not traumatic or by her own hand.
Lets look to the sky at night and search for her star......
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1476
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-07 12:44:14

RIP beautiful lady........
Condolences to family and friends....
FeralInstincts
FeralInstincts - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Gold Member
Joined:
17 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 156
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 12:52:21

Liewe Simone

Uiters geskok en hartseer om uit te vind van die.

Ek hoop jy vind die vrede en geluk nadat die dood jou omhels het.

Sal n jaeger later dink met jou op my gedagtes.

Jy sal gemis wees.

Mandy
Mandy - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Oct 2008
Posts to Date: 990
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-07 16:36:40

Very very sad. Such a big warm heart. Never heard a bad word out her mouth or about her. Goose bumps. What a very very very big loss. Rest in peace sweet lady. Loss for words. The world needs more ppl like her.
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Gold Member
Joined:
3 Sep 2014
Posts to Date: 1334
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 17:04:58

On 2020-10-07 16:36:40 Mandy said:
Very very sad. Such a big warm heart. Never heard a bad word out her mouth or about her. Goose bumps. What a very very very big loss. Rest in peace sweet lady. Loss for words. The world needs more ppl like her.



Amen, very true and well put Mandy. Sad to hear that such young vivacious lady was lost. The queen of Piering street.
Victoria
Victoria - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Aug 2017
Posts to Date: 2869
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-07 17:47:41

I never knew her but it is always a very sad thing to hear of another WG passing. May she RIP and condolences to those who knew her.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.