Navigation
martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2379
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-20 18:33:53

Mr my name is must be an a' hole - stunning ladies available at HoE. I think he doesn't know what it is to be with a hot lady. He also sent poor review OM another legend in the business. Get a life !
My_name_is
My_name_is - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-20 19:50:07
Edited: 2024-05-20 20:00:06

On 2024-05-20 18:33:53 martinm said:
Mr my name is must be an a' hole - stunning ladies available at HoE. I think he doesn't know what it is to be with a hot lady. He also sent poor review OM another legend in the business. Get a life !

Has she run to you like the baby she is, or are you hoping to score points? Maybe you should mind your business, you old fossil.

Had you read my review with the intent to comprehend, you'd have noticed I wrote that there are many beauties to choose from, but that any client would be wise to meet them before making a decision.
BGStick
BGStick - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 463
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-22 10:05:40
Edited: 2024-05-22 10:05:52

On 2024-05-20 18:33:53 martinm said:

Why would you comment like this? What is the point of a review system if these 'white knights' will come and try to discredit people's opinions. If it was an awesome experience for you, great, if it was a less than pleasurable experience for someone else then that is their experience. It's honestly pathetic
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6444
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-24 10:30:50

MY-name-is --

Appreciate the time you allocated to write this Review --Also I am glad to hear that we are doing most Things CORRECTLY & yes Our # 1 Goal is ensuring that each Client is cater to & comfortable in regards to the relaxing Atmosphere we have created --Thanks Again

Steve

066-470-3332

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.