BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - service
Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - service
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 93
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-09 14:06:00

On 2019-12-05 16:50:20 Sloppy Poppy said:
OMW BenBenBen(BM) what a gentleman can't take you off my memory with that Capri Jean hmmmm!! "You remind me of Julio Iglesias hmmmmmm hahaha"

Look toys are loaded with new batteries okay, clit will be ready and swollen for you bby,

I hope the batteries are duracell coz it's going to be a day to remember and that position on your gallery.... Makes me wanna.... What an As.... view Poppy maarrr,
Morenaka... thusanggggg!!!
Sloppy Poppy
Sloppy Poppy - Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - service
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1960
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-09 17:56:48

On 2019-12-09 14:06:00 BenitoMusolini said:
On 2019-12-05 16:50:20 Sloppy Poppy said: OMW BenBenBen(BM) what a gentleman can't take you off my memory with that Capri Jean hmmmm!! "You remind me of Julio Iglesias hmmmmmm hahaha"

Look toys are loaded with new batteries okay, clit will be ready and swollen for you bby,

I hope the batteries are duracell coz it's going to be a day to remember and that position on your gallery.... Makes me wanna.... What an As.... view Poppy maarrr,
Morenaka... thusanggggg!!!

hahaha BM
bona am dedicating * THIS ONE IS FOR YOU* by TP okay,,,,,

can't wait for our 2019 3sum closure bby WoW.....
Gentle Black
Gentle Black - Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-11 22:04:34

Name: Sloppy Poppy

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Sloppy Poppy's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Wow!It was i was catching up with an old friend,i even forgot that i was there for business...lol!She treats her customers with dignity and respect

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Gentle Black built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Gentle Black
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-11 22:06:39

Wow!It was i was catching up with an old friend,i even forgot that i was there for business...lol!She treats her customers with dignity and respect

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Gentle Black built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Gentle Black
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-12 08:48:13

So far she's the best that i have come across, from telephone manners to the deed, she makes sure that customer service is always of higher standard. Definitely not a time watcher, i got there and we chatted for +/- an hour before we started with business of the day. Very intelligent lady i must say, she is very clean and smells nice too. The deed... I enjoyed the doggy the most, that ass is something else, ill be seeing her very soon

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sloppy Poppy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1970
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-13 10:55:16

@ Gentle Black my bby I really had fun guess we both talkative hey *pullingyourlegs* hope we meet soon this year before heading to Randburg neh

Thank you so much for everything my bby.
bartez
bartez - Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-16 12:25:31

Finally I have met mischievous legendary poppylicious, this morning at 10h00. She's everything, nice personality, good telephone manner respond my messages,she makes you at home no rush.she give good service. All has been said is true. She was my breakfast

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sloppy Poppy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1976
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-16 16:42:56

@bartez my boo boo am so sorry about double booking but am glad we were able to handle the situation

eish just imagine we almost missed out on that kinky session hey "winkwink"

Thank you boo boo see you soon okay.
Steve gunther
Steve gunther - Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - North Beach Durban
Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - North Beach Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-30 03:07:12

City: Durban

Area: North Beach

Long time awaited review, had an amazing time with this fine lady waiting for her to land in Cape Town now. Best bj and Booty on the site.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Steve gunther built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - North Beach Durban
Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - North Beach Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-03 15:34:47

City: Durban

Area: North Beach

Now!!! this is going to be the shortest review ever,.... (Friday 13th), #From Ass to Mouth... Yahhheehh, you know when a WG is clean, hygienic to a point where you can go down on her at any time, with chappies in your mouth and you muff her so that you see her clit raising.... My Friday 13th was not the same!! Them Poppy had to rush out as we had not started this was just me taking her by surprise from the back, and as she dashed out, I quickly took a shower and upon her return she asked, Benito, were you eating chappies, i replied yes i was looking for it, why, she says it's in my mouth, i asked how did you get it she laughs and points to her Sexylicious Ass.... banna from Ass to Mouth and what followed was intense. I know i said it was going to be a short review but you know me and when you have a WG like Poppylicious nothing is the same.....

Then she says sit there let me eat you, damit heyyyyy, have you ever seen a lady arched her back than moves in for your member mouth wide open like a hungry anaconda, gents my dick was swallowed and the warm sensations made my toes curl and I moaned, roared you named them and to top it off looking and the Ass moving side to side did something and i trusted my dick in her mouth almost exploding abd she had this naughty look saying I got you!!! Wasting no time I flipped her over and rimmed and muffled her like a lion on heat and for a second there I could feel my face being swallowed by her Ass and my tounge deep in her hole and she pulled out and said shittttt I can't, we paused for a minute and I opened her legs wide and i pumped, harder, slower, harder, left, right, up, down,and don't know what I felt but her pussy muscles did something to my dick that made me grap her hair and bliksemmmm boommmmmm, i exploded so hard I jerked like never before.... so intense, we cuddled, we kissed a bit and she said BM, I don't want to see you anymore!!!! I asked why.... she was just liking her lips and she said I am a Bad man!! aka Devil's friend as for me I am addicted to the lady and she will see more of me!!! So that's my shorterts review of 2019.Thanks Poppylicious!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.