Navigation
Liza
Liza - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1986
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 22:49:22

On 2021-04-19 20:05:35 semensquirter said:
On 2021-04-19 17:52:26 Meatseaker said: ...No2. Install true caller and give your self some random name. My name is SemenSquirt-a-lot...

On 2021-04-19 18:21:21 Liza said: ...Lol... If you would have phoned me and your name comes up, i would have thought it's Semensquiter the Punter. LMAO

Eish ...This guy!!!....LMFAO



Lol... Hey You. Nice to hear from you!
mervhughes
mervhughes - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Sep 2014
Posts to Date: 343
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-19 23:23:44

Anyone who read the forum late last year knows I was extorted by a working girl who is not, and never has been, on ESA. But it cost me a lot of money before I found someone to sort it out. Someone who is on ESA and helps with this stuff.
These scammers work in gangs and they pass, or sell, numbers around.
I learnt the hard way, never pay a cent to these people. Ever.
The moment you get a call as described in this thread block the number for calls and SMSes. And block it on WhatsApp. Extortion doesn't work if the scammers can't get hold of you to threaten you and demand money.
It was the worst experience of my life.
Now, I don't answer a number I don't know. I then check the number on Truecaller.
I strongly advise punters to use Truecaller. That's how I found out (after the fact) that a gang was involved in extorting me.
And the numbers that were being used then are now being used by other people.
Mandy
Mandy - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Oct 2008
Posts to Date: 1304
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-20 07:07:47
Edited: 2021-04-20 07:11:18

Know your rights.

It's illegal to pay for "sexual favors / whatever". So how can a wg charge someone for being paid in fake notes, for an 'illegal' trade in the first place"?

It's like a drug dealer charging a buyer for theft at the saps, for paying with fake notes.

This is why these guys are not stopping..

And you're right? How did he get your number in the first place. That's the disturbing part. And that they have access to personal info.

Jeez these fake cops and ladies who ARE/IF, involved are going to get their hands... nevermind fingers, burned when bust. Einah, ouch!!

Using the saps badge to intimidate harass and blackmail the public. No thanks, I don't think the court's will take it too lightly.
Mandy
Mandy - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Oct 2008
Posts to Date: 1305
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-20 07:10:32

On 2021-04-19 23:23:44 mervhughes said:
Anyone who read the forum late last year knows I was extorted by a working girl who is not, and never has been, on ESA. But it cost me a lot of money before I found someone to sort it out. Someone who is on ESA and helps with this stuff.
These scammers work in gangs and they pass, or sell, numbers around.
I learnt the hard way, never pay a cent to these people. Ever.
The moment you get a call as described in this thread block the number for calls and SMSes. And block it on WhatsApp. Extortion doesn't work if the scammers can't get hold of you to threaten you and demand money.
It was the worst experience of my life.
Now, I don't answer a number I don't know. I then check the number on Truecaller.
I strongly advise punters to use Truecaller. That's how I found out (after the fact) that a gang was involved in extorting me.
And the numbers that were being used then are now being used by other people.



Best advice I'd say BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK ignore even if 4 numbers.

Lol... Sorry I know its dead serious but that fake walkie talkie app in the background really makes me laugh...
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3428
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 07:24:34

On 2021-04-20 07:10:32 Mandy said:
...


Best advice I'd say BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK ignore even if 4 numbers.

...



Please don't cockblock us Mandy
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-20 07:46:33

Get a punting sim. With an app like true caller they can easily get your name a s surname from your cell number.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-20 09:41:38

I had a similar experience. There was one girl I called this week, as I wanted to get rates before going. She was the only girl I called and I ended up getting calls from a police "Captain". Just blocked the number and moved on.
riptornza
riptornza - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 19:24:27

A while ago i also got called by a so called captain with the same story. I blocked the number and reported to site admin which working girl i visited in the North of Pretoria. She is still advertising on this site under two names and profiles as well as on another site. I was told i may not mention the working girls name. I havent punted since this happened as the trust is gone. I even reported the number to the police but they do nothing. There are so many lovely ladies out there that i want to visit so i will stick to areas and places i have visited before like Anita's and of course wg's that i have visited before all this crap happened.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 722
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 19:39:21

Simple solution guys. Get a Punting phone with a Premium-rate telephone number.

When they call you, just keep em talking so that you can make money for your next punt off them

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-20 20:11:35

On 2021-04-20 19:39:21 AnthonyEdwards said:
Simple solution guys. Get a Punting phone with a Premium-rate telephone number.

When they call you, just keep em talking so that you can make money for your next punt off them



This premium rated number advice is top notch. Need to look into how to do this.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.