Navigation
ouman punter
ouman punter - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Jan 2015
Posts to Date: 501
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-19 19:57:31
Edited: 2020-03-19 20:07:29

Liza you are a brave woman I commend you for speaking out on behalf of the ladies in this industry!

In NO WAY should punters be taking advantage of the situation. It is disgusting to negotiate on the basis of you girls "having" to drop your prices due to this virus!!!

Granted, market conditions will always ultimately determine prices, supply and demand.

But the main point that many people, punters, WGs and the man in the street alike are often not picking up on is the main and only point of these Government recommended restrictions ie. that we are to limit Social Interaction to only the essential to stop the run-away spread of this virus! !

We all need to act Responsibly to effect that!

It will mean cutting down on luxuries ... and punting unfortunately falls heavily in that bracket!!

We need to act responsibly to limit social interaction. So from the ladies point of view it means they need to see as few punters a day or a week as is financially possible!

In my view it may mean you in fact need to Up your prices so that you can still get by financially in the month but see as few punters as is possible!

And punters need to respect that ladies are upping their prices to limit the number of punters they see a week, which in fact is looking after the punters interests so that their chances of catching the virus are reduced!

Ladies need to be hard about not negotiating. The Rich will still pay as they have the money. Ironically, yes it may mean that during these times you end up only entertaining the rich!

On the above there will always be the lower end girls that will set their prices to suit their markets, so this will cater for those punters less financially well off.

BTW to stress my point about Social Separation, the virus is now being passed on between South Africans, even those that have never travelled overseas.

Some of my views. Apologies if it rambles .... Ek raak nou oud!! ;)
MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Gold Member
Joined:
2 Dec 2016
Posts to Date: 1484
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-19 19:59:51

It's in "times like these" that people's true colours are revealed. The rich exploiting situations to ultimately get everything for nothing.

I never negotiate, a lady has her reasons for her rate, if I can't bring that turkey to slaughter, I bow out. Always be respectful, it's an investment in the purple valley...
Deee340
Deee340 - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2009
Posts to Date: 197
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-19 20:03:24

Sorry Liza, must be one of the toughest period in your life. I walked the Fourways mall yesterday and you could tell the worry in peoples eyes at the stores. It's bad out there guys...it's really bad.
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Basic Member
Joined:
26 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 595
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-19 20:03:51

Asking something I cannot do myself:

Maybe some punters who do and will still have a disposable income,

Pay It Forward

Pay your regular for a session or two now, and only collect on it in 6 months time.

I did it 2 years ago for a lass in distress, when I was a wealthy bloke, and to this day she still appreciates all my visits.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-19 20:08:26

The rich never became rich by playing fair.
That mentality is always there in them. Whether they are businessmen or politicians.

However some ladies have inflated their rates a lot in the last two years especially in pta east and its fine by me if i can afford it I pay if not i go elsewhere but don't you think due to the bad economic times currently that punters salaries and earnings have also taken a hit or not increased by that "increased" margin as well?

Just a thought....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-19 20:11:05

On 2020-03-19 20:03:51 ilovemywoozle said:
Asking something I cannot do myself:

Maybe some punters who do and will still have a disposable income,

Pay It Forward

Pay your regular for a session or two now, and only collect on it in 6 months time.

I did it 2 years ago for a lass in distress, when I was a wealthy bloke, and to this day she still appreciates all my visits.



I personally don't mind but then if the lady then doesn't honour appointments maybe doesn't answer calls etc etc then what?
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Jul 2016
Posts to Date: 2760
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-19 20:13:25

Liza

If these are the specific individuals I think you're talking about, then I am disgusted. They are stinking rich. It boggles my mind...

This thread and message won't reach them though as they are not on ESA (If they are who I think you are referring to).

True colours revealed like MrShy says...
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Jul 2016
Posts to Date: 2761
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-19 20:15:12

On 2020-03-19 20:08:26 MrSpark said:
The rich never became rich by playing fair.
That mentality is always there in them. Whether they are businessmen or politicians



This actually makes a lot of sense.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Basic Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 942
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-19 20:15:39
Edited: 2020-03-19 20:16:08

On 2020-03-19 20:08:26 MrSpark said:
The rich never became rich by playing fair.
That mentality is always there in them. Whether they are businessmen or politicians.

However some ladies have inflated their rates a lot in the last two years especially in pta east and its fine by me if i can afford it I pay if not i go elsewhere but don't you think due to the bad economic times currently that punters salaries and earnings have also taken a hit or not increased by that "increased" margin as well?

Just a thought....



As mentioned, interest rates just drop a full 1%. That is as good as an increase.

Have your salary drop. Have your employer asked you to do the same at a reduce rate.
Don't come with this shit of less income and bad economic times. These ladies live in the same "time" and bad economic conditions as you. Why should they pay for your pleasures.

Grow a pair and man up, pay for your own pleasure.
Liza
Liza - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 117
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-19 20:22:03

On 2020-03-19 20:03:51 ilovemywoozle said:
Asking something I cannot do myself:

Maybe some punters who do and will still have a disposable income,

Pay It Forward

Pay your regular for a session or two now, and only collect on it in 6 months time.

I did it 2 years ago for a lass in distress, when I was a wealthy bloke, and to this day she still appreciates all my visits.




*** Wow, I believe as you've said that your SP still appreciate it to this day! It's amazing! See, that's Pay it Forward! If anybody borrow money from me, I told myself they didn't borrow it, lending money makes enemies. So if I have to give, I give with no intentions to get it back! It's my contribution to make something little easier for that person! I WILL BE BLESSED! ACTUALLY I AM! I live life everyday to the fullest. I know there's lots of people who like and love me. Now isn't that special. I have everything I need, maybe not the best, but good enough to be proud of.

I always say :YOU DIDN'T LIFE TODAY TO THE FULLEST, IF YOU DIDN'T DO SOMETHING FOR SOMEONE THAT CAN'T PAY YOU BACK. It can be as small as paying for the bread and say chicken feet or whatever they purchase, in front of you at the till. It can be buying a extra coldrink and give it to the beggar at the robot. Regardless of the skin color. Remember it's not the color of the skin that makes you good or bad! It's the color of your soul!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.