Navigation
Quinton992
Quinton992 - Re: Goddesses Place
Re: Goddesses Place
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-13 18:38:21

I have been a regular for awhile now and I am always pleased with the place!! Its professional and clean! Its always private and the girls are all stunning and know what they are doing. I like the fact that the don't do extras such as full house or oral sex because it keeps the girl fresh and clean! They ladies there are all different, they have their own style and technique, so you get a different experience with each lady! There are a few new girls there now that are gorgeous! I must saw the last time I went I booked with a new lady called Nicole, she was amazing, she's not as naughty as the others,but she does allow you to touch and play! She is absolutely beautiful, her body and her face! She very gentle in her touch which makes the whole experience so sensual and relaxing! Also she has the most stunning deep blue eyes! I will definitely go back to her!

if you want someone very naughty then Nakita is your lady!! She definitely love what she does!

- the owner, Celine, is Spanish!
Hope this helps!
beejay2
beejay2 - Re: Goddesses Place
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-14 21:24:00

Great staff Quentin I have bee to GP last week and I had a girl called Christina boy the girl is really a pro on professional massage just like sal ma apparently she had been in the spa industry so yeah she really gave me a good time I will definitely see her again it does help to explore the new girls.
dagger0852123
dagger0852123 - Re: Goddesses Place
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-18 22:49:33

Hi, doe you perhaps know the age restriction of Rock Paradise Pomona ? And also does anyone know of a club with a age restriction of 18 near Kempton Park please. You could e-mail me at please, my be I'll see you there :)
antonp1977
antonp1977 - Re: Goddesses Place
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-19 18:45:26

@dagger0852123: Dude, that has nothing to do with Goddesses place. If you're interested in getting an answer, I recommend you start your own thread.

@all: I visited Goddesses place again yesterday for the first time in a while. They've moved to a new venue (very close to the old one) in Rigel avenue. Much bigger house, more rooms, all en-suite bathrooms and of course more girls.

I went with Sasha (first time I've tried her) and she was fantastic. Absolutely gorgeous, great massage, worked my cock like an absolute pro. The body to body was fantastic too.

Anyway, the venue upgrade is really good, especially the fact that all rooms now have en-suite bathrooms. However, I have to say the general quality (going by looks alone) of the girls who were available when I arrived has deteriorated somewhat from my previous visits. Sasha was great and I was lucky to get her, but the three other girls who were available when I arrived really didn't excite me. So book ahead and ask for Sasha, Giselle or one of the other girls that come recommended.
beejay2
beejay2 - Re: Goddesses Place
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-22 14:15:56

Hi all has any one tried Talita or lilly,I've tried christina and sasha and they were both great I'm tempted to try talita but I want to be sure she is good. Any advice?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Goddesses Place
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2011-07-06 13:53:02

Any feedback on Lilly?
walktall
walktall - Re: Goddesses Place
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-06 21:55:29

Hi beejay
I was with Talita last week. She has the best thighs in the industry. She looked absolutly hot in a mini skirt. Her boobs were too small for my liking, almost nothing. The service was not so great, I would say 6/10. Hope this helps
Ivorb1
Ivorb1 - Re: Goddesses Place
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-12 22:51:02

Can't go wrong with Cindy.
A real Goddess.
antonp1977
antonp1977 - Re: Goddesses Place
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-14 18:10:27

I saw Sasha again last week. Very good again, I'm starting to become addicted.

BTW, I spoke to Celine and asked her where she's from. She said "I'm Spanish, but I'm not from Spain. I come from South America, Argentina."

Why she initially told me (although this was 5 or 6 years ago) that she was Russian, I don't know. I would believe she's Argentinian. She definitely looks more Argentinian than Russian.
horny4t
horny4t - Re: Goddesses Place
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-15 13:11:08

You must be on weed dude... luckily not all of us likes the big boobs... I just love Talita. She is an excelent massuse and has the most sexy smile ever... and those naughty eyes, to die for.
She is a little quiet sometimes, but at times i find tht relaxing...
Ill go back to her over and over again
9/10

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.