On 2020-03-22 22:46:52 Liza said:
So, I copied my comment from another thread....
@bals ,
Give food vouchers, as you hopefully give to either your church, schools, community around you! If cash is such an issue, then get one of her account details, and pay any bill that you can affort! Whatever you it may be! Just help someone out! Why is it so f#cking hard to help? No wonder the world are in the state it is! Because people can't look PASS the "WHAT IS IT IN FOR ME IF I'M HELPING YOU???" F#&K!!!!!!!
On 2020-03-23 13:20:58 Sabrina @ Be-sensual said:
@Jynx24
Your comment insinuates we aren't willing to help out our fellow citizens with a freebie or discount. I find it laughable!
On 2020-03-23 13:20:58 Sabrina @ Be-sensual said:
@Jynx24
Please explain your irrelevant sarcastic comment, if you please. How is it rich coming from a wg? This is our livelihood! Beside that, visiting a wg for free is not the same as people helping others. You have two hands, don't you? Your comment insinuates we aren't willing to help out our fellow citizens with a freebie or discount. I find it laughable!
On 2020-03-23 15:48:08 Jynx24 said:
On 2020-03-23 13:20:58 Sabrina @ Be-sensual said: @Jynx24
Please explain your irrelevant sarcastic comment, if you please. How is it rich coming from a wg? This is our livelihood! Beside that, visiting a wg for free is not the same as people helping others. You have two hands, don't you? Your comment insinuates we aren't willing to help out our fellow citizens with a freebie or discount. I find it laughable!
She knows... Stay in your lane, easy peasy, comprehend?
On 2020-03-24 08:31:13 Care said:
Hi to all. Being in the industry for about 9 years i whent up with my prices between R50 and R100.
Lately i've been bullied by my clients. IOU, specials(an hour rate for R250 - R300 extra). They don't even ask,they just put the money down afterwards. Being despite in holding on to the few clients i have. Yes its my fault!
But enough if enough no more.
We as working girls have te same things to do as they have, by paying bills.
So if Mr Bals wants to help working girls with an advanced payment or what ever and wants it back by repaying him, nothing wrong with that.
At least he wants to help.
Thank you for being so understanding about our situations.
Thanks Care
On 2020-03-23 13:40:38 undercoverpta said:
@Liza under present circumstances I do not feel an urge to help out SPs who a couple of weeks ago were making more money than 80% of the clients who booked them.
Any lady who has been in business for a while should have accumulated some savings. Where I agree with you is that if you really want to help someone like close family or friends make it a gift with no strings attached.
On 2020-03-24 08:45:32 jtrdbn said:
On 2020-03-24 08:31:13 Why should you be out here giving free handouts? People need to stop expecting charity!
On 2020-03-23 13:40:38 undercoverpta said:
@Liza under present circumstances I do not feel an urge to help out SPs who a couple of weeks ago were making more money than 80% of the clients who booked them.
Any lady who has been in business for a while should have accumulated some savings. Where I agree with you is that if you really want to help someone like close family or friends make it a gift with no strings attached.