Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: gel and venues/sp
Re: gel and venues/sp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 498
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-15 06:08:01

@ Amber Jade lmao

@ lalita I don't see any harm in buying gel deodorant lotion for your clients I do provide the above and I must say I do have the clients that do use these products there is absolutely nothing wrong with catering for all the guys individual needs as far as small requests go. Then the ladies wonder why they quite...
also since when does gell look or is unhygienic take player for example he seconded kicks request not because he looks or is un hygienic its just something he prefere's and I can vouch that he in one of the most hygienic guys I've come across(first hand experience. So don't genralise doesn't mean you gell your hair back when its dirty everyone does
@ Player sorry to use you as an example (hope I don't offend you again)
Shelley
Shelley - Re: gel and venues/sp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 458
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-15 09:10:13
Edited: 2014-09-15 09:14:26

I supply two types of styling gel, body lotion, about 20 types of deo, mouth wash, 3 types of body wash for my clients....

The whole idea is to provide them with EVERYTHING they need to look and smell like they just left home....

These little things count for my clientele...

It's about making them also feel at home no matter how upmarket home may be :-)

KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: gel and venues/sp
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5069
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-15 09:13:34

Thanks guys really appreciate the extra mile you ladies go to accommodate us.
MissRubyPvt
MissRubyPvt - Re: gel and venues/sp
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-15 09:24:57

@Vixen...conditioner...lol...funny woman
@kickass...good idea for an urgent replacement? lol
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: gel and venues/sp
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5070
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-15 10:02:39

After Friday's pool jumping experience thank god hoe has that on call.left feeling really really fresh.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: gel and venues/sp
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-09-15 10:20:02
Edited: 2014-09-15 10:20:48

I also use hair gel(I am Indian) sparingly, however I usually go some days without gel especially when I know I am going to make a booking so I dont have those hassles. If I do have gel on and I make a booking then I try not to wash my hair when I shower before and after a booking. Simple
jtrdbn
jtrdbn - Re: gel and venues/sp
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 112
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-15 11:06:22
Edited: 2014-09-15 11:07:29

Personally, I'm not a "gel" user. Wax or clay are better options for me. The more important question is: why are you guys defending your choice of hair styling item to one or two judgmental and condescending WGs? Use whatever you feel works best for you. As you can see from above its just one or two which have a problem with it.

Lalita, a word of advice (use it, dont use it, whatever), you're a service provider so talk to those who may potentially buy your services with a bit more respect or you may drive them away.
Cavalier
Cavalier - Re: gel and venues/sp
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 199
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-15 12:04:52

I have to agree with Kickass on this one. It would be nice.

Also, I agree with player regarding Lalita's comment on the thread, unhygenic is a strong word & should be used wisely... But apparently she doesn't need the clients either... Everybody wins.
player
player - Re: gel and venues/sp
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 446
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-15 12:14:21

@Arhwen, all is well darling:-)

As for Shelley I was surprised at the amount of toiletries:-). It was like shopping at Dischem lol. Thumbs up to you sexy.
Shelley
Shelley - Re: gel and venues/sp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 463
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-15 12:22:13

Blushing! thank you sexy and by the way Lalita, I don't think it is possible for a human being to be cleaner than some of the people posting on this thread!
So I'm not sure where you get your info from.....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.