Navigation
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 514
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-30 07:53:44

On 2022-12-29 18:50:26 Nickey Blue said:
Crazy shit guys do for working girls...

There was emotional investment which made you both vulnerable
She kept you company dude 2 months of conversation...

Cherry on cake : you give out her personal info on a forum
She will read this and her clients will put 2n2 together

If 7k does this to you buyers remorse got hold of you pretty tight

Moral of story :You cant handle rejection

Yes she disappointed you

And now you did an eye for an eye

Read that again

Ps:
Your subject line xplains alot about your character

Wow! So who is she if it's so obvious?

JP69
shaungovender
shaungovender - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 231
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-30 08:12:26
Edited: 2022-12-30 08:13:50

Today under Benoni there are only 9 active ads,without indicating who the WG is one may easily skip all to be safe which is actually unfair to the honest WGs in that area
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2162
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-30 08:43:24
Edited: 2022-12-30 08:43:48

What's a "streat" (begger) ?
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 516
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-30 09:45:14

On 2022-12-30 08:43:24 Johnny English said:
What's a "streat" (begger) ?

Maybe she was charging him R7K to put up with that spelling.

JP69
muffman69
muffman69 - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1279
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-30 10:36:47

Let me get this straight.
So tuckerrr joined the esa forum over 14 years ago (2008), has been browsing since then, yet supposedly falls for this sort of thing.
And this is his first post ...
pizzaboyza
pizzaboyza - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 140
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-30 10:55:31

I have been here.

As in all things in life, you will repeatedly be taught a lesson until you learn it.

I learnt it twice, with 2 different wgs. The first I had little to no recourse, the second one ESA was kind enough to assist me. I didn't end up with actual cash though. And after making up with me, a few months later WG no2 approached me again. I politely declined.

Sometimes you need to choose between your money and 'friendship' which is what I suspect happened here, Why he didn't name her. The fact is, she was never your friend, has definitely lied to you and has disrespected you immensely.

Take it on the chin. Provided you are not out of control with this, you'll be fine in the long run, she will not be.

That will be karma enough, you are not the first or last she has scammed.
pizzaboyza
pizzaboyza - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 141
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-30 11:00:38

Hijacking the thread slightly, I recently visited a semi regular who provides decent service when I do see her. Bit of a lucky pot really.

She has been known for sorry behaviour, not drugs etc but I do not actually trust her. It's just for the service. Anyway, the most recent visit, she asks me to pay in advance, which I was happy to do, I just forgot. When I get into the parking, somebody else is suddenly talking to me, literal bait and switch. Had I paid I would have had no option but to follow through.

Always pay in person, no matter what. People can be very convincing/conniving.

Always remember that it somebody can disrespect you like that, they are not worth the time and effort. The funny thing is, I left on principle, because the replacement was actually decently attractive. Had I been informed beforehand, it would have been ok.
tuckerrr
tuckerrr - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-04 13:41:00

Hi Guys.....
I can not reveal this girl, I did not find any bad reviews regarding this lady, thus the reason I've decided to help her. She is doing this for a living and don't want to jeopardize her future as it is very difficult to make a living in SA when you are a single parent. I maybe a sorry ass with bad spelling...lol!!!!! But not an asshole you think I am.

I did talked to her again to put this behind us, we did agree on a date, in the same conversation she asked me again for 2.7k to pay her rent and her ESA profile did expired. This time I did not agree, I first want to meet her, and if everything works out I will gladly help her again. I did asked her if she can meet me at a shopping mall close by. My idea was to spend the day and have a barbecue at her place and while we at the mall we can buy what we need.

The day before the appointment I did send her a Whats app message to confirm the appointment and let her in on the plan for the day. The feedback was, "I can not do the hole day, Can see you for a hour I do need to make some money to pay my rent"

This was the last straw, no priorities at all, after all the time I have helped her financially. And I would have paid her the 2.7k she asked for if everything worked as planned.

Where did the world go wrong these days, nobody can be trusted anymore. It is not about the money or rejection for me, just very sad to see where some peoples obligations lies.

I did help a lot of girls out of the goodness of my heart, and we did have good times.... unfortunately this one does not deserve any help.

So guys I do have my Popcorn out, your replies are welcome.....

So guys I'm waiting for your replies, I do have my Popcorn ready.....
Nickey Blue
Nickey Blue - Re: Nothing else than a popcorn shaker.........?
Re: Nothing else than a popcorn shaker.........?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 496
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-04 13:48:48

Never give someone money if you cant afford to loose it...

You will never see her after this post :the hunter became the hunted

Question is why is the popcorn still popping...

Do you like this lady?

YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1328
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-04 13:59:05
Edited: 2023-01-04 14:08:58

At least you're being honest about this. Plenty of guys would try to act macho and make up a story about her giving back the money...

There is a thin line between kindness and foolishness in this world, and you've just crossed it by reaching out to her again.

There are plenty of women on this very forum who would happily have you as a client with those kind of perks. And they will actually see you in person. So take this as school fees and move on to the next.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.