Navigation
Robust
Robust - Re: Males and bisexuality
Re: Males and bisexuality
Basic Member
Joined:
20 Dec 2009
Posts to Date: 122
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 13:33:59

I think being more accepting of people's preferences is becoming more of the norm. You will always get the fanatics in either side though. But, like others have said, screw their opinions.

I have found, that on other sites that I am a member of, that i get a lot of interest from other single guys, like 50 guys to 1 lady. So definitely becoming a more acceptable life style.

Personally, I experimented with same-sex sex when I was much younger and came to the conclusion that it wasn't for me. I do still have an interest in experimenting with pegging but the SO has made it very clear, without even getting to the discussion of pegging, that any interest that men have with anal play is ,"gay" (her words). And although the words don't shame me, the fact that it the opinion of my SO does put me off any further conversation with her about it.

iloveagoodshag
iloveagoodshag - Re: Males and bisexuality
Re: Males and bisexuality
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 279
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 13:54:01

On 2020-10-07 06:18:12 Ben Layden said:
A Shemale menage a trois:

Most shemales instinctively recoil with disgust at the thought. They consider themselves females to the very core of their souls.
I've begged my favorite two shemales who are on opposite sides of town. Alas, without success.

Nor are they forthcoming to the idea of an amorous intrigue with a female.



My ultimate fantasy ;)
shabs@
shabs@ - Re: Males and bisexuality
Re: Males and bisexuality
Basic Member
Joined:
19 Jul 2012
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 14:46:32
Edited: 2020-10-07 14:54:53

Lol shared too much info there
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Males and bisexuality
Re: Males and bisexuality
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4661
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-07 15:21:00

On 2020-10-07 08:34:37 Pinteshwaran said:
Gurrrrl....

Those who are homophobic,you're way gayer than you realize,'cause you never stop touching your own dick,right?


So 'n bek moet jm kry.
Loverboy_SA
Loverboy_SA - Re: Males and bisexuality
Re: Males and bisexuality
Basic Member
Joined:
5 Dec 2006
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 15:27:18

Well...jam or whatever else! LOL
jimv
jimv - Re: Males and bisexuality
Re: Males and bisexuality
Basic Member
Joined:
18 Jul 2017
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 18:51:23
Edited: 2020-10-07 18:51:45

Homophobes are generally guys not comfortable with, or very insecure, with their own sexuality. So to validate themselves and their insecurities they make a big deal about bashing everyone else's sexual preferences.

I know of someone from high school - bigotted and anti-gay as they come. Real asshole. Few years back I happened to see him in a cruise club sucking off another guy's cock.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Males and bisexuality
Re: Males and bisexuality
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9727
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-07 19:00:10

Okay who are joining me soon for some fun??
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Males and bisexuality
Re: Males and bisexuality
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7216
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 19:08:00

On 2020-10-07 19:00:10 Miss Barbie Doll said:
Okay who are joining me soon for some fun??


I will....but you must promise to do the Jerusalema dance naked!
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Males and bisexuality
Re: Males and bisexuality
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9728
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-07 19:20:48

On 2020-10-07 19:08:00 semensquirter said:
On 2020-10-07 19:00:10


I will....but you must promise to do the Jerusalema dance naked!



Lol you can dance for me,It's not going to be Jerusalema anymore.but Hellusalema hahahaha
TheFatBoy
TheFatBoy - Re: Males and bisexuality
Re: Males and bisexuality
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Oct 2011
Posts to Date: 159
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 21:17:17

Reporting in. My sexuality would roughly align with what they classify as being heteroflexible or mostly straight as some would say. The origins could stem from desensitization having occurred from consuming a rather large amount of pornography over the years that generally contained both females and males, the ladies in the largest variety of attractive bits that have always aroused me and the guys are almost guaranteed to have fairly above average sized and attractive cocks. My brain could have eventually started identifying a cock as part of what can be arousing and I just slowly started to realise that I get turned on by seeing an attractive cock just as much as I do seeing the exposed female form. Tested the theory and realised that gay porn has no effect whatsoever, rarely bisexual porn would have a decent effect. Attractive shemales with larger packages tend to have a very strong effect, smaller dicks in general have little effect. The conclusion that I have made is that guys don't turn me on at all, but that I can be turned on if I focus on a guy's cock and not care about the rest. Now add the fact that I have regular fantasies of being female and dreaming of experiencing female orgasms often leads to me craving a big fat cock that I can satisfy. Suffice to say that it's probably a good thing that I am not actually female as I feel like I'd easily be the biggest slut on earth.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.