Navigation
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Broken condom
Re: Broken condom
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3316
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-17 20:13:26

To be honest the condoms I use are Trust Condoms. I have never had an incident where they broke. Durex broke, Skyn broke so yeah I stick to what has never let me down.

I also never use baby oil or any oil as a lube, I use a water based lube
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Broken condom
Re: Broken condom
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9592
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-17 21:10:52
Edited: 2020-09-17 21:11:46

On 2020-09-17 20:13:26 Ziske said:
To be honest the condoms I use are Trust Condoms. I have never had an incident where they broke. Durex broke, Skyn broke so yeah I stick to what has never let me down.

I also never use baby oil or any oil as a lube, I use a water based lube




Durex are kak brand it's the reason why I stopped using them ,it once broke on me.and it was with one of those paranoid client,I had to go for HIV and screening for him.just to prove to him that I was clean,barebacks are the best.but now it's hard getting to find them,I don't know why:))seems like many people are now going for barebacks condoms these days:)yesterday dischem and clicks didn't have them
Summer
Summer - Re: Broken condom
Re: Broken condom
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-17 22:26:41

Honestly Government Condonms Are Stronger than all of them just that we can't use them on Punters we might come up as Stingy but I do keep them just In case I get a Punter who ask for them... Water Based Lube ONLY is recommended the rest you just pouring petrol in the fire
Alphatank
Alphatank - Re: Broken condom
Re: Broken condom
Gold Member
Joined:
19 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 194
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-17 22:39:08

Cassanata, i like your username.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Broken condom
Re: Broken condom
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-18 19:58:54

Most of the wg I know use Government condoms and I have no problem with them.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Broken condom
Re: Broken condom
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-19 07:44:56

Most condoms (major brand or government) don't easily break. It's more likely that they're breaking because of poor maintenance, expiration, or incorrect lube application (oil-based for example).

I've had very intense sessions with many different condoms and not once have they broken. Store them in a cool dry place, check for expiry, and put them on correctly (they have to be rolled down gently and not "snapped on" as I've seen some WGs do). The more lube the better.

Good practice as well to change them frequently if you're gonna have a long session.
NinjaBoy.x
NinjaBoy.x - Re: Broken condom
Re: Broken condom
Basic Member
Joined:
20 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 175
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-30 13:06:01

Happened many times with me and my regulars.

No issues. No pregnancies.

Once it happened with this chick at a venue...
She was scared. I was like here we go again... took her for a drive to the pharmacy and bought morning after pills. Still no issues stds or pregnancies.

Most important thing is to remain calm. Don't judge or assume.
Tom Wanks
Tom Wanks - Re: Broken condom
Re: Broken condom
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jul 2003
Posts to Date: 160
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-30 14:41:34

Happened to me once. It was one of those black coloured condoms. I even remarked that my cock looked like it was in a rubbish bag. Things got heated and I burst out the front of the damn thing. I felt it straight away. I returned the next day with finger-prick HIV kits and we tested negative together. Then immediately had another session with different condoms.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Broken condom
Re: Broken condom
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-30 14:53:13

On 2020-09-30 13:06:01 NinjaBoy.x said:
Happened many times with me and my regulars.

No issues. No pregnancies.

Once it happened with this chick at a venue...
She was scared. I was like here we go again... took her for a drive to the pharmacy and bought morning after pills. Still no issues stds or pregnancies.

Most important thing is to remain calm. Don't judge or assume.


How on Earth does this "happen many times" for you? I've literally never had it happen once.
NinjaBoy.x
NinjaBoy.x - Re: Broken condom
Re: Broken condom
Basic Member
Joined:
20 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 179
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-30 16:00:18

Yes there was a time when I was burning rubber.

Most of the time it was related to the massage oil. The oil damages the latex. Then sometimes you get to know the ladies so well that we go bare back gfe.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.