On 2020-05-20 09:29:09 Victoria said:
will level 3 mean we can get visitors? ;)
On 2020-05-20 07:14:42 Adonis30 said:
Sorry to burst your bubble people. I am a senior political journalist. It is not a given that Gauteng as a whole will move to level 3. At this stage, it is envisaged that Johannesburg, Cape Town, eThekwini, NMB and Ekurhuleni will stay at level 4. How that will be managed I don't know. The Premier cannot decide, all he can do is recommend to the NCC, the same as Premier Winde in the WC has done. It seems by both Premiers making their wishes public, they are trying to bully the NCC and Cabinet too obliging. Word that I'm hearing is that they're hearing none of it, especially with today's predictions that there will be a million cases and 40000 will die by November in SA.
On 2020-05-20 07:22:05 Zerocool09 said:
Reading the death and infection rates to come.... its a death sentence to open up levels now
On 2020-05-20 07:14:42 Adonis30 said:
I am a senior political journalist.
On 2020-05-20 07:14:42 Adonis30 said:
Sorry to burst your bubble people. I am a senior political journalist. It is not a given that Gauteng as a whole will move to level 3. At this stage, it is envisaged that Johannesburg, Cape Town, eThekwini, NMB and Ekurhuleni will stay at level 4. How that will be managed I don't know. The Premier cannot decide, all he can do is recommend to the NCC, the same as Premier Winde in the WC has done. It seems by both Premiers making their wishes public, they are trying to bully the NCC and Cabinet too obliging. Word that I'm hearing is that they're hearing none of it, especially with today's predictions that there will be a million cases and 40000 will die by November in SA.
On 2020-05-20 12:26:32 Adonis30 said:
Jip, what I thought. Would be interesting if you could share more of your insights if you don't mind.
Sure, what would you like insights about...