DBN - CHAROU
DBN - CHAROU - Re: Mckayla in Durbs - review
Re: Mckayla in Durbs - review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-29 07:57:12

Business , I will take your advice :-)

As for you Tudor11 , lol if everyone had to think like you.... there wouldnt be a need for a menu

" MEN WILL GO OUT AND SAMPLE THE MENU, BUT WILL STILL GO HOME TO EAT "
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Mckayla in Durbs - review
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2011-03-29 18:42:31

If you've never punted then save yourself bra, you're not gonna only do it once.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2011-03-29 19:13:47
Edited: 2011-03-29 19:14:13

Charou punting is addictive! If i had an opportunity to reverse some of the things i did in my past, punting is at the top of my list.
DBN - CHAROU
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-30 07:13:53

Why do u'll make it seem bad?

I'm sure you would not have fucked most of these girls by just chatting them up ...
EZZRA
EZZRA - Re: Mckayla in Durbs - review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 650
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-30 10:06:36

it is like gambling or drinking.......take good advice buddy.
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2011-03-30 12:02:40
Edited: 2011-03-30 12:05:18

DBN-CHAROU, once you start you're not going to stop easily. You should have done this along time ago before you promised to marry your fiance. Rather take the money and put it towards your wedding , honemoon, house, or something nice for your fiance. Because once you start punting its a black hole that your money goes into and believe me good experiences a far and few in between. Like a lot of guys I regret having started, and its not easy to stop. Every punt is the last punt but before you know it you're going through the sites looking for the next punt. If you were single Id say go for it, but for you there is too much at risk
HotLover
HotLover - Re: Mckayla in Durbs - review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-30 15:28:28

DBN-Charou You owe it to your fiance not to start punting now. Once you start it is very difficult to end. All the promises you make to yourself to end are broken. To have a successful and lasting marriage take the good advice here and DON'T START PUNTING NOW!!!
DBN - CHAROU
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-31 06:42:02

Noted , its just that sum of these ladies are so tempting

Guess i will wkeep reading your posts then , thanks ppl

ranmin
ranmin - Re: Mckayla in Durbs - review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-31 09:48:08

Are you experiencing one of the kids participating in Graduation football, or perhaps Very little League? 's your youngster capable of made your football how you imagine that they will be able to? And so or maybe they might often be performing improved on batting, will you be positive associated with the way to show them easy methods to make effectively? Accomplish you want to be able to show them generate get in touch with when using the football often?

The first thing, of which they need to realize and observe, is usually to always maintain his or her eye within the shot. Players often wear wholesale nfl jerseys in the training. The item may have been mentioned and seen a thousand periods in advance of, but it really may be the individual most significant feature on the sport, if they prefer to make your shot extra. Sometimes your noise upon and from the domain could be ample in order to draw your hitters focus, and quit all of them looking for your shot. Being aware of just what exactly your pitcher is approximately to accomplish is usually a make a difference associated with being sure that the kids are usually continually viewing him or her. Inform them as well, to not ever often be fearful on the shot forthcoming to all of them, nor often be fearful on the pitcher, who'll sometimes endeavor to intimidate your batter.
DG123
DG123 - Re: Mckayla in Durbs - review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-31 15:17:56

@ ranmin.... wtf are you on about?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.