Navigation
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 3673
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-17 23:26:43

On 2021-04-17 22:44:50 Liza said:
@Kaycee,

Your clients did inform me of their donation. It coincide with the photos you've send me. Thank you for the time and effort you put in for my project. It's really so admirable of you!



Thanks. I'm not happy though. I'll still continue.. with paying it forward.. just getting tired of people running me down.. really not on... Actually praying for june to come quickly so that I won't have to deal with horrible people... One person contacted me yesterday asking how I am,cos they haven't heard from me I a week,I replied by saying, I'm good, can't chat cos I'm very busy,an hour later they send me a nasty voice note saying I don't deserve my partner, he is better off without me, I'm a nasty bitch and I can't be so busy for 3 hours. I was never nasty,I was honest,cos I really was busy. I'm tired of this. One nasty human being,f...d up my entire weekend.. no man,then other people saying I'm begging for food and gifts and laughing about the fact that, majority of my clients pay me more than what I charge, spoil me,etc. No man, this is the last time I'm taking part. June I'll be done. Until then I'll still continue with this new project with you,after that,no more...
Liza
Liza - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1972
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-18 10:00:20

@Kaycee,

It's not worth your energy to let anyone get to you. They will just sit back and tell themselves they've succeeded in getting your blood boiled. I can see how this upset you. I'm sorry. I would suggest you close your Threads where you promote my project. The right people will understand as you don't need this. I will go on with it. I will see it through.
About the gentleman that was ugly and attacked you on a personal level regards your personal life, we will get that as there's plenty of people that just don't like us. That behaviour happens daily. It's nothing new to our ladies that there's gentlemen out there that doesn't like us. I myself have lots of haters that hates me. I see their efforts and ugly whatsups and SMSs as a compliment as they take the time to put energy into they ugly stuff they send. It still means I'm in his thoughts. Doesn't matter if it's negative or positive thoughts. I'm still an entity in his mind. Now I will take that as a compliment.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 287
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-18 10:21:15

On 2021-04-18 10:00:20 Liza said:
@Kaycee,

It's not worth your energy to let anyone get to you. They will just sit back and tell themselves they've succeeded in getting your blood boiled. I can see how this upset you. I'm sorry. I would suggest you close your Threads where you promote my project. The right people will understand as you don't need this. I will go on with it. I will see it through.
About the gentleman that was ugly and attacked you on a personal level regards your personal life, we will get that as there's plenty of people that just don't like us. That behaviour happens daily. It's nothing new to our ladies that there's gentlemen out there that doesn't like us. I myself have lots of haters that hates me. I see their efforts and ugly whatsups and SMSs as a compliment as they take the time to put energy into they ugly stuff they send. It still means I'm in his thoughts. Doesn't matter if it's negative or positive thoughts. I'm still an entity in his mind. Now I will take that as a compliment.



You have more compassion and forgiveness than me, I would want to smack him in the mouth. I cant abide rudeness to people, doesnt matter what that person does or doesn't do.

Jake XXX
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 3689
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-18 10:41:04

On 2021-04-18 10:00:20 Liza said:
@Kaycee,

It's not worth your energy to let anyone get to you. They will just sit back and tell themselves they've succeeded in getting your blood boiled. I can see how this upset you. I'm sorry. I would suggest you close your Threads where you promote my project. The right people will understand as you don't need this. I will go on with it. I will see it through.
About the gentleman that was ugly and attacked you on a personal level regards your personal life, we will get that as there's plenty of people that just don't like us. That behaviour happens daily. It's nothing new to our ladies that there's gentlemen out there that doesn't like us. I myself have lots of haters that hates me. I see their efforts and ugly whatsups and SMSs as a compliment as they take the time to put energy into they ugly stuff they send. It still means I'm in his thoughts. Doesn't matter if it's negative or positive thoughts. I'm still an entity in his mind. Now I will take that as a compliment.



I'll carry on with the threads. I'm committed to this.. not giving up
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 3690
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-18 10:45:46

On 2021-04-18 10:21:15 Jakeburns78 said:
On 2021-04-18 10:00:20 Liza said: @Kaycee,

It's not worth your energy to let anyone get to you. They will just sit back and tell themselves they've succeeded in getting your blood boiled. I can see how this upset you. I'm sorry. I would suggest you close your Threads where you promote my project. The right people will understand as you don't need this. I will go on with it. I will see it through.
About the gentleman that was ugly and attacked you on a personal level regards your personal life, we will get that as there's plenty of people that just don't like us. That behaviour happens daily. It's nothing new to our ladies that there's gentlemen out there that doesn't like us. I myself have lots of haters that hates me. I see their efforts and ugly whatsups and SMSs as a compliment as they take the time to put energy into they ugly stuff they send. It still means I'm in his thoughts. Doesn't matter if it's negative or positive thoughts. I'm still an entity in his mind. Now I will take that as a compliment.


You have more compassion and forgiveness than me, I would want to smack him in the mouth. I cant abide rudeness to people, doesnt matter what that person does or doesn't do.

Jake XXX




Xoxo.....
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 3691
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-18 12:13:25

Special thank you to Aldo1953 for your generous contribution, photo sent liza, Aldo will send you a pm soon
Liza
Liza - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1973
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-18 13:00:24

On 2021-04-18 12:13:25 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
Special thank you to Aldo1953 for your generous contribution, photo sent liza, Aldo will send you a pm soon



Thank you Aldo1953.
Appreciate it.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3924
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-20 22:54:26

On 2021-04-12 23:48:30 Liza said:
On 2021-04-11 02:14:07 Liza said: IM BACK!!! (COVERED FACE EMOJI)

My next Project:

"A Warm Winter"

SECOND HAND DONATIONS

Deadline: 2st July 2021(Friday)

Wishlist:
Boys/Mens clothes 5 years and up. All sizes.
Girls/Womans clothes 5 years and up. All sizes.
Scarfs,beanies,
earmuffs,shoes, slippers,socks, gloves,bedding, sleeping bags,heaters, warm water bottles.

Then voucher donations or actual products:

Tin foods
Cup-a-Soups
2min Noodles
Pasta
Maize Meal
Rice
Salt
Oats
Rusks
Sugar
Tea
Coffee
Cremora
Vitamin C supplements
Med Lemon
Toiletries: soap, toothpaste ect...

Anything else you can think of that someone else can use. Please. Nothing will go to waste.

Me/My Uber Driver will meet the donor for collection where it's convenient for him. Gauteng surrounding if possible.

I have a Male Uber driver that will come and collect as it will cut out all unnecessary questions with the Wife/GF/Family.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE THAT HELPED ME IN THE PAST. YOU DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.


Please whatsup me:
0823481606
I am available on whatsup all the time. Weekdays and weekends.

Love
L.




I'm reaching out to the people that would like to be part of this project. Please let me know when I can send someone to collect. I'm super excited to take this on, more the reason why I'm asking for support.

Thank you kind People.
Xoxo



Hi beautiful soul @Liza! I've PM'd you that I'd like to get involved and help where I can

Well as you can see it is quiet late at night, but I am here and willing to help :-)

I have a black bag full of second hand winter children clothes. Of different ages as well. It's a mix of girl and boy clothes as I was sorting out my kids clothes last weekend.

I also have received a few hand outs and people have given me clothes for my children too. I've been so grateful for that.

Hence my kids understand that and my daughter had no issue in wearing boys clothes.

I can donate that bag of clothes, also I will go this weekend and see to get a couple of stuff on this list at Checkers to add to the donation

I am in the Pretoria area. I will whatsapp you tomorrow @Liza xxx

Hugs
Ziske
Liza
Liza - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1992
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-20 23:02:17

@Ziske,

How absolutely very kind of you! Thank you so very much. Even thou you are willing to help, please allow me to help you back on the clothes donation. I will see what the "Purple Angels" send me so we can see where I can pay it back to your daughter. Bless your soul.

Ziske
Ziske - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3925
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-20 23:11:20

On 2021-04-20 23:02:17 Liza said:
@Ziske,

How absolutely very kind of you! Thank you so very much. Even thou you are willing to help, please allow me to help you back on the clothes donation. I will see what the "Purple Angels" send me so we can see where I can pay it back to your daughter. Bless your soul.



Thank you very much @Liza I really appreciate it and remember I don't expect anything in return as it is stated Pay It Forward. However I will also not turn down a helping hand :-) I'm glad that my small contribution will make a difference in people's lives :-)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.