Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-13 21:10:03

Name: Meg

City: Pretoria

Area: Equestria

Full Profile: [View Meg's Full Profile]

Meg is amazing. Great personality, fun to be with and absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful eyes and just an amazing body. And her skills have to be experienced to be believed. The best!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Meg - Equestria Pretoria
Re: Review - Meg - Equestria Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-14 09:48:55

I need to cum see you again. That pink outfit drove me mad, I need to return
martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Meg - Equestria Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1062
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-14 13:58:27

Doing a bit of memorabilia today - see that I was the 7th person to do a review of Meg back in 2011!! Will visit soon so I can do another update ( I believe that she has a hotter body and is even sexier now!!). Lots luv. A xxx
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Review - Meg - Equestria Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 506
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-14 14:21:33

Martinm, she is as hot as you get ... best toned body i have ever seen and expierenced ... and a personality that is hard to find !!! I think you will be surprised because she truely lookes better in person than her photoshoot and the photo's are already as hot as hell !!!
Meg
Meg - Re: Review - Meg - Equestria Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2009
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-14 21:42:31

Ahhh boobs.. thank you babe... my se altyd die mooiste goed jong.

A that would be nice... its been a long time dont you think? Last time we spoke we would have spent the night together. ?...

Brad I did sent you a PM my sweet....;-)
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2015
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-15 19:47:07

Hi Tdon... well I hope you back in SA in no time...we got some things to do when you back remember?
Starved South Ca
Starved South Ca - Re: Review - Meg - Equestria Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-24 08:32:51

Another mind blowing experience! Got Meg to travel to George for an overnight. Worth every cent and will surely do it again. I think it has been said but its a good thing you are so far away, otherwise I would spend way too much time with you !

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2056
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-24 08:37:35

You gonna have a problem when im moving to Capetown my bokkie lol.
TwoBlueEyes
TwoBlueEyes - Re: Review - Meg - Equestria Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-23 11:38:05

It is with hesitance and reluctance I write this review...
I follow the forum meticulously and know what storm is about to follow!
The appointment started with great difficulty to get hold of Meg... Eventually I got hold of her and managed to secure a booking... As the time approached so did the anticipation.
The evening dawned and I phoned her from the gate as instructed... that’s when the large security guard (?) approached to assist as I took long to enter. I explained that I have an appointment and was waiting for the gate to open. He ask if I come to no 4$ and I affirmed. His reply? O you come to f@#&!
The gate opened and I found Megs place with easy and parked in font of her garage. The security gate to her house was close so I opened it and entered! Once on the patio she opened the sliding door… At first glance she didn’t disappoint. She was dressed in an outfit that really complimented het well toned figure. The room was relatively dark and the smell of cigarette smoke was overwhelming. Not even the burning of some incense concealed it.
She greeted me very friendly. Ask me to sit down for a minute and ask what I would like to drink. We had a little chat and then she ask me to follow her upstairs…
Then room was decorated very stylish, as is the rest of the house… She ask me to undress and lie on the bed. She undressed only partially. She started of with a massage and we had a pleasant conversation the whole time.
She told me to turn around and complimented me on my physique as I am very fir and in excellent shape. Even called me a “hottie” and said she will enjoy it just as much as here regular’s aren’t always in that good a shape….
She eventually striped down and allowed me to play with here very fine and fit body… we even discuss her various tattoos. Especially the one on her “flossie”. We did the deed and laid on the bed for a while catching or breath and enjoying the moment.
For the shower I had to go to the main bedroom and felt is was very “overcrowded” and in her private space and felt unwelcome.
I will not return for the following reasons:
The privacy issue at the main gate
The devastating smell of smoke in the house and on her breath – especially after her profile states that she is a non smoker. (As a fitness freak myself this is VERY disappointing and off-putting)
I love dirty pillow talk and even play the part but Meg has a filthy mouth and the swearing is really very downgrading and un-lady like.
She has the body of a twenty year old and which I dream of… But her hands, neck and face gives her age away. She is definitely older as 40! Much older (she herself say elsewhere on the forum she has a daughter of 25) – I felt as if I should call her “tanie” out of respect. More a GILF than a MILF! I am into older women and I really miss Hunter, Vee and especially Peyton.
I understand that she does this for a living but I work hard for a living too. I think she is over rated and over priced since there are such a variety of WG and MG available. Maybe it is time for her to live her dream of being a personal trainer…
So fellow punters disagree, throw stones and call me names. This is my opinion and experience. Yours may differ but Meg wasn’t worth the effort to get hold of her or her inflated fee. My search for my special MILF continue…

I will give here a 2 rating as it take her over the 400 mark. I think she still deserve that. Well done on that milestone Meg and I wish you the best with your personal training!

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2220
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-23 21:47:17
Edited: 2016-09-23 22:33:22

Some of the above is true.. but if you not happy with my service please move along.
Glad its still your choice who you go with.
Why bring me down?
See you have been doing this with a few ladies?
Yes I do smoke.. and no I dont smell like smoke of n asbakkie because I clean myself.
Yes I do let my clients smoke in my house. And sometimes my appointments dont give me enought time to open everything.
You say my security said you coming to fuck!? Wtf! I open the
gate from the top... you the first one that says something about the people at the gate.
Ps would love you to PM me so I could know you are!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.