Navigation
Natasha
Natasha - Re: Review - Natasha - Pinetown Durban
Re: Review - Natasha - Pinetown Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 146
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-24 08:52:13

@sandon my favourite person , thanks so much for the new lesson lol. can't wait to hold that AK-47 again lol
Sandon
Sandon - Re: Review - Natasha - Pinetown Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1299
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-24 10:18:26

On 2020-12-24 08:52:13 Natasha said:
@sandon my favourite person , thanks so much for the new lesson lol. can't wait to hold that AK-47 again lol

You even made it shoot white bullets
El Presidente
El Presidente - Re: Review - Natasha - Pinetown Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 137
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-24 14:53:26

Eh eh eh.. wonder if Benito finds out about AK's blasting off in someone's face.. Mmmhh... hehehehe
Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 147
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-24 18:04:21

@EI presidente lol u so naughty
Michael 40
Michael 40 - Re: Review - Natasha - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Natasha - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-07 07:44:00

Name: Natasha

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Natasha's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
What a highly best service I got from this lady, she's so beautiful and very patient,I experienced the best uncovered BJ I Ever had damn!!! Keep up the good work babe u so incredible...

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Michael 40 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 148
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-07 15:04:55

@michael40 Thanks so much bae , can't wait to see you again.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Natasha - Gezina Pretoria
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-01-18 23:05:16

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Oh boy! Curiosity almost killed the punter in me. That’s how good this session was. I was led to this babe by all the positive reviews. I can confirm the reviews are real! Wowee! I don’t kiss and tell but she licked me like ice cream! I will be back.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Peter45 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Natasha - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 192
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-19 02:17:58

OMG, Bothers, like I said "Catch of the Day", after soaking in some morning fresh wind at the Union buildings, I made my way to Gezina, oohhh man was I excited, you know the feeling that you are going to see her after a long time, but you don't want to show that you are excited.....

Okay, I knocked she said coming in, I opened and locked, immediately, and walked towards the voice, there she was Sexylicious as hell, I grapoed her, dammit she was smelling good, you could see she was prepared with that naughty smile, so a kiss on the neck, and we went to the room, she offered me a drink, my eyes were glued on that orange panty and the see through black lacey gown,

I sat on the bed we talked a bit as I massaged her feet, looking at that well pedicured and manicured nails, good lord now I know what @Sandon meant about the nails on the AK47... LOL, but Nana had other plans for me,

She said Bae, what are you teaching me today, brothers, Tash has got this thing she does, and I knew what was about to go down, she took it in her hands and those nails started doing the magic and next phaaaa, sucking my dick like a ice lollipop on a hot summers day, bliksem whilst still enjoying the sensations, she went down on me, I was rimmed, punished, then she said jika, ohhh boy whammm phaaa again, this was a tongue fuck like no other, I moaned like a......,while holding those sheets tight, I said no more my turn, I muffed her so intensly I think she came, next she grabbed the condom, and said fuck mmhhhh, I can't, vroeeee, reversed cow girl and she rode me, she turned, facing me she rode me some more, bliksem, she came again, we changed, missionary, I bumped, pumped, grabbed her hair, up down, sideways, in, out, fookkk, the pussy walls squizzed me..... game over, I shoot so hard,we came together drained, mumbling, I just heard her saying you are crazing.... Nana, thank you
#TopNotch Performance Session (Golden), I met my Woman, uMuntu Wam, I am still smiling. Never a dull moment with you Nana

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sandon
Sandon - Re: Review - Natasha - Pinetown Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1343
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-19 06:51:08

Did you see that Benito....#dickgrabbers
Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 149
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-19 09:04:09

@Benito lol bae u naughty , thanks so much for your support bae. I love you . Those pics and videos will try to upload them on my gallery.@sandon our pics and videos kept safe lol #dickgrabbers lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.