[deleted] - Re: Review - Climax - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Re: Review - Climax - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2017-04-24 08:41:14

Name: Climax

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Carlswald

Full Profile: [View Climax's Full Profile]

Decided to visit Climax as I felt like company late one night, this without draining commitment. Her profile promised intelligence and her reviews promised the ability to connect well. Climax delivered way beyond expectation and was the tonic I needed. The massage was slow and relaxing and way better than I anticipated, the conversation was ongoing, honest and stimulating, the sex was absolutely first class. I struggle to fully engage during a casual interlude and tend to hold back, as such I don't have a lot of hit and run hook-ups as I prefer a deeper connection. I imagine should one engage with Climax fully the rewards to be immense. Thanks Climax.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Climax
Climax - Re: Review - Climax - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Re: Review - Climax - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1717
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-24 21:58:57

@Spalding From the moment you walked through my door I knew this was going to be spectacular, thank you for the kind words, can't wait to see you again
Soil
Soil - Re: Review - Climax - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-30 19:36:57

been at Climax for a party. She is a nice person. Takes good care of a man....and did i mention she is funny to be around?
Climax
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1762
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-01 08:57:23

Thank you @Soik I'm glad you enjoyed my dry humour, you owe me though...
eaglle007
eaglle007 - Re: Review - Climax - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-09 18:27:58

Met Climax again this week, I had to go back again, more relaxed this time.

Her apartment is so comfortable it feels so safe. The session started with a slow sensual massage, my member got hard from just that massage, she switched things up when she massaged my ass playing with my balls, I had to turn around, ooh my this girl's touch is amazing, almost came from that cock worship. I asked her to blow me and she obliged with a naughty smile, I knew I was in for a ride of my life, this girl makes love to your cock not just covering her mouth around your cock, girl got some mad skills, THE control of gagging when she deepthroats, it's like a pro(oh no she is A PRO), it was now to get to the ride with her on top, I could feel her flower(that's what she calls it) bloom while I was inside her, we both exploded in pleasure, this woman really enjoys what she does.
Sorry miss I thought I didn't do you justice with my first review.

Thank you so much for giving me such wonderful memories.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Climax
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1840
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-10 10:27:20

I always humbled by such reviews...

I'm glad you enjoyed my company @eagle it's so easy being in a room with you dear, you're too yummy for words and thank you for respecting my boundaries...

Memories we're both going to cherish...

Ngiyabonga once again...
FirstTeamCaptain
FirstTeamCaptain - Re: Review - Climax - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-10 19:49:58

Okay so this review is a little overdue, and by that I just mean about 2 weeks or so but I've been swamped at work lately.

So anyway, I've wanted to meet Climax for a while now, but whenever I was free she wasn't etc... but finally I called her up, we had a short conversation cause I had already made up my mind that I was coming to see her so it wasn't much of a query for me, it was more of a what time can I come through kind of thing. She was polite, gave me perfect directions, and I got there without any hassles.

Security at the gate doesn't give any issues, everything is chilled. It's a Great apartment, I walked in there greeted by Climax looking hot as ever, really gorgeous body, you really seem to get lost in the tats, the sexiness, the smile and all that, because you don't want it to seem like she becomes invisible as soon as you see her features ;)

Anyway so we had a great conversation, I'm more of a massage / HE guy and let me tell you something about the way this lady did everything, I was just impressed.
She massaged my back at just the right pressure, I just lay there getting to know her while she really did a great job on my back.

When it came to me turning around... I don't even know how to describe this part here... I don't even know where to start.. or end. See I thought I knew how a happy ending would end but clearly what it really takes is someone who really knows what she's doing, and the thing is I try not to build people up to much but there was a point in time where I was like woah that's never happened and at that very moment I knew that she knew that she had me ! :D ... literally... in the palm of her hand. Haha that woman had me, and at that very moment would've donated my kidney to her if I could've!

But all in all we had fun.. well I know I did, and we talked afterwards... it was only then that I noticed I'd been there for a while. All in all to sum it up, she's cool.. and sexy... and fun.. and chilled.. and has skills ;)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Climax - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-05-11 10:23:04

So we go a long way back and we have become good friends over the years, so I am probably a little biased here but nevertheless.

The apartment is clean and relatively private in a complex.

Had some wine and chatted then had probably one of the best sessions to date. Climax lived up to her name sake and squirted a few times, it was a first for me so really really enjoyed the experience. The sheets and bed were somewhat wet, my bad Climax, lol

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Climax
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1845
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-11 14:25:07

FTC it was a pleasure having you at my place, you're quite a chilled guy yourself, I had pleasure in your pleasure, till we meet again, thank you plenty...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.