On 2020-01-18 16:14:10 ed007 said:
I've already given up. It's been 8 months now. I'm just shit scared to even call for details with any wg.
There are 2 wgs which I've been eyeing now for a long time. I sit here weighing the risks and desist from calling.
Lately I've kept to the massages with the Asian ladies. Just safer.
On 2020-01-18 21:20:19 joKERJ222 said:
Please expose her name and area , they are targeting married man. I went to the police station and they said that there was no charged layed and you should not pay any money to anybody. Put the number from which they called on true caller and you will see its not from the police.
On 2020-01-19 14:46:23 Louise ( Miss Red) said:
Also send that numbers to ESA.
Antoinette and her team are retry good at exposing and tracking down the people involved. There Re numerous threads on forum where ESA have tracked and banned girls involved in this crap.
On 2020-05-29 15:53:19 Kensley said:
Guys...... .....unknowingly
Kens
On 2020-05-29 16:05:43 Oliver Cloeshoff said:
On 2020-05-29 15:53:19 Kensley said: Guys...... .....unknowingly
Kens
Sorry sweetie but please could you use a couple of full stops in your posts moving forward - I almost passed out reading this.
As an aside your points are very valid and helpful - thanks
On 2020-05-29 16:15:39 Kensley said:
My dear Oliver.
As requested, please find the details in attached document.
......Regards
KensleyM