Navigation
Natasha
Natasha - Re: Review - Natasha - Pinetown Durban
Re: Review - Natasha - Pinetown Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 135
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-24 09:52:06

@benito was lovely seeing you after so long , missed and was hungry for you . Can't wait for your next visit , this time we start with pinky pinky . Love you man
LLCOOLJ
LLCOOLJ - Re: Review - Natasha - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Natasha - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 210
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-06 22:22:26

Name: Natasha

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Natasha's Full Profile]

Paid a visit to the gorgeous Natasha.I was welcomed by her in some very sexy see through gown exposing that banging body.She smelt so fresh i just could not resist kissing and muffing that irresistible punani.I really pressed the right buttons and in return she gave me a sloppy toe curling bj that had me on the edge.We both were ready for action and she mounted me ,enjoying every stroke and i could feel the warmth and wetness of her punani and she does this clinching which grips your dick,damn its such a good feeling.A really wonderful woman to spend time with and also have a decent chat.Thanks for your time and service.Till we meet again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Natasha - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 162
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-07 01:40:36

A very, late review this happened when I was en route to Bloem with work and I had plenty of time, so like usual I called this Gorgeous woman, and she never dissapoints, so I got there with pussy food, and there she was in a sexy Camouflage 2 piece, Gosh, how i was turn on, just there in her leaving room, leg on the table booty up and me muffling away...... Gentle brothers you know when an SP is a regular and she just knows how you like it.... Natasha knows which buttons to press, i am telling you, that reverse cowgirl with a twist weer a i said bae let's go to the bed..... I what happened there was Epic, brother's I was ridden, I pumped, legs wide open..... and when she says Baby....nny..... , then I say ke ago ja... Mmaweeee

Tash my trip to Bloem that day was yhe shortest and most memorable coz i was play my Cuban Regatoun, thinking of you and that finger thing you do, again you made me forget Pinky Pinky....., Thanks Bae for always making our sessions so Special... Ndi ku funa ka mandha....

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 136
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-07 10:40:11

@LLCOOLJ thank you so much bae . Was really nice seeing you after so long and thanks for the chocolate
Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 137
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-07 10:42:54

@benito I think is time you just marry me once lol . Thanks for loving me and supporting me. The love I have for you neh ...
TMDick
TMDick - Re: Review - Natasha - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-19 16:40:52

This is another one of those almost but not quite therr punts. She greeted me with a very sexy outfit, the banter between us was spicy and the four play was sensual. I was proper getting into it. The first round was quite good but then I started to get the feeling that she was over it. So I paid for the 30mins and left. And it was quite a pity, I had enough cash on me for a 2/3 hours session of note but I guess it just wasn't my day. Oh well

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 138
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-21 11:26:28

@TMDick thank you so much bae , appreciate the love ...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Natasha - Gezina Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-10-02 23:38:56

Called her and told her im on my way to eat 🍑. She agread and said she will get ready to be eaten.
To cut a long story short i ate it for a food 20 min, it's sweeter than the last time.
Gave me a nive slow owo with some little sloppines that i like, with the kissing between the wet owo.
Then she got on top of me and telling me in venda how nice it is.
She is queen of r¿m and confirmed me as the KINGofMUFF ndaa!!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Natasha - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 169
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-03 19:20:40

I hope I am forgiven, for my late review, "Nana" my African Delight, my Queen on Rimming and all nice things that comes with it, thank you!! Now my Brothers, you know meeting this African Delight is always a pleasure for me, after work stressors on a weekend I called and she was available, she said come on I have a surprise for you, Good vibrations a new Pinky Pinky"....... Moerrrrr, what that thing did to me remains between me, Tash and Pinky, then after a nice OWO and the pleasures of Pinky, she said Bae my tounge is ready... I did not know that she could do that Lord behold, if Jesus was in the same room he was going to slap me for calling his name so much..... Nana please don't do that again....

After all of this my dick had sensations like never before, and when she was riding me I just heard, fuckkkkk I don't wanna cummm, position changed and dammit that mirror was not fare, as I was pumping her doggy looking in the mirror I also said fuckkkk I don't wanna cumm now, changed position and lord behold we pumped each other and final nail was that missionary when she did that thing with her pussy muscles and baammm I exploded fuckkk no chance... dammit what a session, we chatted about her rendezvous to the Kasi, and I left a happy man, Nana, please organise that special 3sum* wink* "#Topnotch performance"

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 139
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-04 17:30:37

@puffnmuff thanks so much bae , u the best in that muffing department.cant wait to see u again

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.