Navigation
Liza
Liza - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1936
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 23:48:30

On 2021-04-11 02:14:07 Liza said:
IM BACK!!! (COVERED FACE EMOJI)

At it AGAIN!!! Some will say there's no end to this woman. I apologize. If I talk too much, just put your dick in my mouth and quiet my voice. Lol....

Like the saying - "Go big or go home"... Well THIS time a want to go BIG and then GO home... to homes where we can make a difference!


My next Project:

"A Warm Winter"

SECOND HAND DONATIONS

Deadline: 2st July 2021(Friday)

Wishlist:
Boys/Mens clothes 5 years and up. All sizes.
Girls/Womans clothes 5 years and up. All sizes.
Scarfs,beanies,
earmuffs,shoes, slippers,socks, gloves,bedding, sleeping bags,heaters, warm water bottles.

Then voucher donations or actual products:

Tin foods
Cup-a-Soups
2min Noodles
Pasta
Maize Meal
Rice
Salt
Oats
Rusks
Sugar
Tea
Coffee
Cremora
Vitamin C supplements
Med Lemon
Toiletries: soap, toothpaste ect...

Anything else you can think of that someone else can use. Please. Nothing will go to waste.

Me/My Uber Driver will meet the donor for collection where it's convenient for him. Gauteng surrounding if possible.

I have a Male Uber driver that will come and collect as it will cut out all unnecessary questions with the Wife/GF/Family.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE THAT HELPED ME IN THE PAST. YOU DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.


Please whatsup me:
0823481606
I am available on whatsup all the time. Weekdays and weekends.

Love
L.




I'm reaching out to the people that would like to be part of this project. Please let me know when I can send someone to collect. I'm super excited to take this on, more the reason why I'm asking for support.

Thank you kind People.
Xoxo
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 151
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-13 04:48:37


I'm reaching out to the people that would like to be part of this project. Please let me know when I can send someone to collect. I'm super excited to take this on, more the reason why I'm asking for support.

Thank you kind People.
Xoxo[/QUOTE]

I am excited to help, when i come to see you in May (my first available date) i will not be empty handed

Jake XXX
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 3532
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-13 06:52:31

Good morning liza, I'd love to be part of your new project.. I've participated on more than one occassion, paying it forward, I'll contact you asap for more info....
Have a kickass day
Liza
Liza - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1938
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-13 10:43:19

On 2021-04-13 04:48:37 Jakeburns78 said:

I'm reaching out to the people that would like to be part of this project. Please let me know when I can send someone to collect. I'm super excited to take this on, more the reason why I'm asking for support.

Thank you kind People.
Xoxo



I am excited to help, when i come to see you in May (my first available date) i will not be empty handed

Jake XXX[/QUOTE]

Mr JB,

I'm looking forward to your next visit. My treats was so yummy. Indeed your are a Specialist in high class excusite desserts. Yummy.

Thank you for being part of my new project.
See you soon.
Liza
Liza - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1939
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-13 10:46:20

On 2021-04-13 06:52:31 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
Good morning liza, I'd love to be part of your new project.. I've participated on more than one occassion, paying it forward, I'll contact you asap for more info....
Have a kickass day



Hi there my fellow Queen,

I have no doubt that you would not be part of this. You are always eager to help. I really appreciate it very much.

@Purple World,
Remember it doesn't matter how little the help are, as alot of "littles" make lots of "plenty."

Love
L.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 162
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-13 11:03:15

On 2021-04-13 10:43:19 Liza said:
On 2021-04-13 04:48:37 Jakeburns78 said:
I'm reaching out to the people that would like to be part of this project. Please let me know when I can send someone to collect. I'm super excited to take this on, more the reason why I'm asking for support.

Thank you kind People.
Xoxo

I am excited to help, when i come to see you in May (my first available date) i will not be empty handed

Jake XXX



Mr JB,

I'm looking forward to your next visit. My treats was so yummy. Indeed your are a Specialist in high class excusite desserts. Yummy.

Thank you for being part of my new project.
See you soon. [/QUOTE]

My plan is to see you and the delectable @Kaycee in the same week, I hope I am up to it

Jake XXX
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 3546
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-13 12:07:06

On 2021-04-13 11:03:15 Jakeburns78 said:
On 2021-04-13 10:43:19 Liza said: On 2021-04-13 04:48:37 Jakeburns78 said:
I'm reaching out to the people that would like to be part of this project. Please let me know when I can send someone to collect. I'm super excited to take this on, more the reason why I'm asking for support.

Thank you kind People.
Xoxo

I am excited to help, when i come to see you in May (my first available date) i will not be empty handed

Jake XXX

Mr JB,

I'm looking forward to your next visit. My treats was so yummy. Indeed your are a Specialist in high class excusite desserts. Yummy.

Thank you for being part of my new project.
See you soon.



My plan is to see you and the delectable @Kaycee in the same week, I hope I am up to it

Jake XXX[/QUOTE]
I'm sure looking forward to seeing you,
Liza
Liza - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1951
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-14 22:10:07

Good Evening Purple World,

Just a quick update on my current project
"A Warm Winter"

I've received my first food parcels donation today. Whoop whoop...

@Jasimo, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for your donation today. I really appreciate it.
Bless you for your kindness.

Love
L.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 189
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-14 22:13:53

Yay, the first of what I am sure will be many

You are a truly good person

Jake XXX
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 3590
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-14 22:15:56

I have posted the following thead take note of the last sentence


Must be very hygienic, I'm very fussy when it comes to hygiene,my punters know I am. No faking please, I'm not into fakeness. Must be based in the JHB north area, Caucasian lady. Well groomed and not camera shy. Must be willing to travel to my residence. This will benefit both parties.... financially
Please take note,I have a very strict NO DRUGS POLICY. Preferably a mature lady,40 plus.

You will be required to take part in Liza's pay it forward thread.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.