Navigation
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-11 04:23:03

On 2021-04-11 02:14:07 Liza said:
IM BACK!!! (COVERED FACE EMOJI)

At it AGAIN!!! Some will say there's no end to this woman. I apologize. If I talk too much, just put your dick in my mouth and quiet my voice. Lol....

Like the saying - "Go big or go home"... Well THIS time a want to go BIG and then GO home... to homes where we can make a difference!


My next Project:

"A Warm Winter"

SECOND HAND DONATIONS

Deadline: 2st July 2021(Friday)

Wishlist:
Boys/Mens clothes 5 years and up. All sizes.
Girls/Womans clothes 5 years and up. All sizes.
Scarfs,beanies,
earmuffs,shoes, slippers,socks, gloves,bedding, sleeping bags,heaters, warm water bottles.

Then voucher donations or actual products:

Tin foods
Cup-a-Soups
2min Noodles
Pasta
Maize Meal
Rice
Salt
Oats
Rusks
Sugar
Tea
Coffee
Cremora
Vitamin C supplements
Med Lemon
Toiletries: soap, toothpaste ect...

Anything else you can think of that someone else can use. Please. Nothing will go to waste.

Me/My Uber Driver will meet the donor for collection where it's convenient for him. Gauteng surrounding if possible.

I have a Male Uber driver that will come and collect as it will cut out all unnecessary questions with the Wife/GF/Family.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE THAT HELPED ME IN THE PAST. YOU DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.


Please whatsup me:
0823481606
I am available on whatsup all the time. Weekdays and weekends.

Love
L.




You rock, I will definatley be assisting you in any way I can

Thank you for your heart, its good to know that even now there are people who still care for their fellow man

XXXJake
Liza
Liza - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1914
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-11 10:10:51

@JakeBurns,

Like you've said I qoute: I dont have a lot but its more than you, so we both can have a little.

That's such true words.

Thank you for wanting to be part of my project.

Remember as long as there's people who help, there's hope.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-11 11:22:27

Your'e welcome, i spent yeterday at a soup kitchen, it always makes me feel better to know something I can do makes a difference in someones life

I hope this community embraces your initiative and supports you

Jake XXX
Liza
Liza - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1916
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-11 15:29:24

On 2021-04-11 11:22:27 Jakeburns78 said:
Your'e welcome, i spent yeterday at a soup kitchen, it always makes me feel better to know something I can do makes a difference in someones life

I hope this community embraces your initiative and supports you

Jake XXX



Mr JB,

I bet you helped at the soup kitchen. Bless your kind heart.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 110
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-11 17:03:38

I do what I can (however little)
A great lake of water starts with one drop,

Jake XXX
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 10557
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-11 22:41:33

Anyone is having a birthday tomorrow??
Liza
Liza - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1922
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-11 22:57:43

On 2021-04-11 22:41:33 Miss Barbie Doll said:
Anyone is having a birthday tomorrow??



Lol... My birthday is only coming Friday the 16th... But I celebrate my birthday already from the 1st of April...
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 10560
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-11 23:05:42
Edited: 2021-04-11 23:12:37

On 2021-04-11 22:57:43 Liza said:
On 2021-04-11 22:41:33 Miss Barbie Doll said: Anyone is having a birthday tomorrow??

Lol... My birthday is only coming Friday the 16th... But I celebrate my birthday already from the 1st of April...




Lol maybe i should bless you then,its my Nieces birthday. I got some cousin's blessing me so i do not mind to give away r500,thats why i am asking who is birthing tomorrow:)

Anyone who have kids that needs pampers,or need milk please whatsApp me
JohannKoekemoer
JohannKoekemoer - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Apr 2021
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-12 12:03:22

This is a very cool thing you are attempting,lady.

Using this opportunity also to thank you for giving me,a complete stranger, a precious gift, which is to think less of myself and think more of others.

As Ali G would say: RESPEK!
Liza
Liza - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1935
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 23:41:55

On 2021-04-12 12:03:22 JohannKoekemoer said:
This is a very cool thing you are attempting,lady.

Using this opportunity also to thank you for giving me,a complete stranger, a precious gift, which is to think less of myself and think more of others.

As Ali G would say: RESPEK!



I will definitely take that as a HUGE compliment. Thank you!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.