Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 3349
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-08 21:51:12

On 2017-08-08 21:24:00 Decided said:
[QUOTE;796388;Malikah] Hol up...did someone say orgy????dicks ????hope I won't b banned for my greedy ways....

You are banned already,



Lol not yet lol,not before she can help me deal with you
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2017-08-09 09:28:14

On 2017-08-07 15:06:32 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2017-08-07 12:50:13 FMGZA8 said: I can't wait for the next orgy sex party. I want to have a feel of how is it. @ Barbie I will not disappear. I will replace Cock007 and be your favourite...lol


Lol hehehehehe i love your confidence,but would you fuck me in public as well??mmmmmm




I am not afraid to bonk in public. I can do it with confidence.... lol
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 3352
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-09 18:45:09

On 2017-08-09 09:28:14 FMGZA8 said:
On 2017-08-07 15:06:32




I am not afraid to bonk in public. I can do it with confidence.... lol



Oh really I would like to try it soon then
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 3356
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-10 12:32:50

Are you all ready for summer party??
Vanilla
Vanilla - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
23 Mar 2015
Posts to Date: 1204
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-10 12:38:37

On 2017-08-08 10:18:29 Climax said:
On 2017-08-08 10:12:01 Vanilla said: On 2017-08-08 10:08:50 Climax said: On 2017-08-08 10:01:11 hugoex said: when is the next one? Gifted and I will pitch

Yippee...

Can I coordinate please

Hahaha Ms Van both you and I...



Lol, both of us will make a good team for real. When is the next one, please count me in.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 3357
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-10 12:56:37

All the ladies who are interested to join feel free to contact me lol
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 3381
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-11 21:00:30

Get ready
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2017-08-12 09:13:18

Hi ladies, can someone prepare in terms of budget for orgy party as to how much I should budget. You can PM me please.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 3385
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-12 15:51:55

On 2017-08-12 09:13:18 FMGZA8 said:
Hi ladies, can someone prepare in terms of budget for orgy party as to how much I should budget. You can PM me please.



you have a mail
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 3401
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-14 16:51:00
Edited: 2017-08-14 16:52:16

Orgy party on the 1st Sept 2017
on spring day.

we wanna play with cum,when others play with water

if you are up for the party please WhatSApp me Asap 081 714 3911 serious gents only.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.