Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-07 08:26:41

We have great ladies that need our support please!


Herewith the latest

Alphabetically:
073 437 9611 Kim (Higveld)
066 497 7079 Lady Di
062 671 6949 Ling
078 755 9530 Louise
079 260 4625 Mandy
071 279 7520 Mersedes
076 122 4047 Mia (Original)
082 374 5413 Miss Megan
071 269 4724 Raven
079 855 9534 Sage
076 682 2745 Skye
072 623 3368 Vickey
Mersedes
Mersedes - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Advertiser
Joined:
24 Sep 2019
Posts to Date: 139
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-07 14:44:42

Please bump to the top
X
Mia ( The Original )
Mia ( The Original ) - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 4534
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-07 18:30:57
Edited: 2020-05-07 18:32:33

Slowed to a halt not a sale in almost a week but it makes sense with the ladies offering services. As said on my post I am still remote and appreciate any support and nothing else. Thank you for the mention Ystervark.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-07 19:10:49

Thanks for keeping this post going YV!

Keep on supporting guys!!
Mersedes
Mersedes - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Advertiser
Joined:
24 Sep 2019
Posts to Date: 140
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-08 12:19:17

Thank you Joe690
Skye
Skye - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Mar 2018
Posts to Date: 794
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-08 12:29:42

New pics for sale gents


Kisses Skye xxx
Raven
Raven - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Advertiser
Joined:
24 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 1333
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-08 12:45:48

I have some sexy new videos and photos gents xxx
Mandy
Mandy - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Oct 2008
Posts to Date: 758
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-08 14:28:09

Coming up... A song comes to mind ***pump up the jam*** lol no way too naughty! Thank you gentlemen I am grateful for every bit of support even if once a week....
Miss Megan
Miss Megan - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Advertiser
Joined:
22 May 2017
Posts to Date: 334
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-08 14:34:10

New pics and videos for sale

Xxx
Mia ( The Original )
Mia ( The Original ) - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 4535
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-08 15:18:17

On 2020-05-07 19:10:49 Joe690 said:
Thanks for keeping this post going YV!

Keep on supporting guys!!



Thank you Joe690....

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.