Russian Bridgitte - Re: ...DURBAN
Re: ...DURBAN
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2728
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-24 23:31:08

Good night Durban.

Sleep with me.

Good night Purple all...let us dream together.

And...Durban...cannot wait to continue tomorrow.

x
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2729
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-25 08:20:42

Good morning cloudy Durban!

A quick one...pls pls note...i work STRICTLY to appointment thus ensuring respect for every punters effort to see me and being on time for THEIR appointment.

Please dear Punters...by being on time u show not only respect for my time BUT, also for the time of your fellow punters.

Everybody needs that excuse and clearing of diary to dabble in their fair share of naughty fun.

Of course sometime it may be out of ones hands BUT THEN an informed message as to what may be happening is highly appreciated and helps me ask for some 'grace time' from the follow up appointment.

Communication knows to keep everybody 'happy' and helps them sort themselves out too.

It is that time of morning where the day is beginning to shape itself erotic and most fulfilling!

may we all lose ourselves in the deliciousness of what it may bring.

x
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2734
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-26 09:19:42
Edited: 2022-01-26 09:28:11

A provisional booking made last night, the call for an early morn relax before the flight out.

Loved it...nothing more to say except...see u in Cape Town in March dear Gentle Man.

Durban does have its special brand of magic.

An ever growing hubbub of business, the busiest port in SA generating over 50% of revenue...and the GENTLEMEN are perfect!

Not only 'Kzn'ers but that occasional traveler that drops in, even from JHB!!

My love for this side of the SA ocean, the ... Indian ... ocean just does it for me.

THANK YOU, thank u.

Now to continue in the vein of how the morn has started.

Kiss u all ever so fondly!

x
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2736
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-27 09:12:21

What an eve...this 'princess' came home waaaaay past midnight.

Didn't lose that slipper nor my crown BUT. dabbled and delved in company most MOST wonderful.There are different ways to make the heartbeat erratic, the blood pressure high and the mind so engaged that when u leave that person still stays with u...what a dinner date, what a share.

THANK U Dear "YOU" for making me your choice for a few hours of sincere seductiveness.

And thus...this morning in Durban starts with a deep sigh of contentment and the knowledge that it shall be a most erotic and delicious day!

Yours most definitely

Love ALL that Durban knows to offer....local and visited.

Russian Bridgitte.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2742
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-28 09:26:32

Good morning Durban...good morning Friday...good morning All!

A quieter day it was yesterday BUT, still filled with much deliciousness..a re-acquaintance with Advocate was one of those...what a treat!

That thing about someone being a 'regular' does have its benefits...indulging in each other on a less nervous less reserved manner...that slow discovery that is most definitely missed on the first visit.

As to what can be classified as a 'regular'...a visit repeated never too late or too soon...and who knows how many more.

I love my 'regulars' and even more i love the first time visitors who i hope to turn into my 'regulars'.

Soon soon Friday shall begin and the day promises once more to be more than simply erotically rewarding!

As always

Your

Bridgitte.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2753
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-30 08:54:57

I missed out on extending a good morning yesterday most dear dear Kzn'ers and its visitors.

The day started early and knew to end late.

Those who shared their company with me i truly hope i left an impression to look me up again when i return ... even a repeat or a 3rd time before my departure back home to JHB on Friday of this coming week...is my delicious hope.

GOOD MORNING Beautiful KZN!!!

GOOD MORNING DURBAN!!!

I am available today and working into evening.

Please note:

If i do not answer my call it simply means i am unable to do so.

PLS PLS PLS...drop me a sms or whatsapp with your query or requested time should u be looking for an appointment.

The minute work allows, i do respond.

Blessed be your Sunday. Blessed be every action and thought indulged in or visited.

Your

as always

RB.

x
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2757
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-31 08:45:51

Good morning dearest Durban!

Now begins the countdown to my journey back home.

This visit has surpassed so many previous visits and that thing i spoke about , something glorious in the air, well i was not proven wrong.

Is it that need to eventually let go, with faith and conviction, KNOW to LIVE the best one knows how...including a little selfish indulgence most seductive and naughty?

I thank u for making me your choice , your go-to space, your relax both professionally therapeutic and most definitely erotically kinky.

I thank u for giving me the pleasure of YOU...your share of self and allowing me to get lost in your surrender to my brand of Service.
As i always say...it does not have a label ...BUT, if i may, it is worthy of a try. I am confident of that. I am a lover of all things erotic and sensually seductive...it beats strong in the 'pit' of my wholeness.

Leaving this coming Friday

Thus

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday....left.

Looking fwd to them days being the bestest of the best that has already been!

Kiss u most sincerely

Me.

x
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2764
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-01 08:26:38

Good morning hot and humid Durban!

Damn ...the air-conditioner has had to work overtime!

The countdown...3 days left then home-time.

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday...left.

A strong cup of coffee and cannot wait for today's share!

But first...need to munch on some fine pastries!

Never a morning without them....and then to continue into the day a munching of a different sort.

YES!

Your Bridgitte.

x.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2768
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-02 08:48:23

2 days left and of i go home.

Gooood morning Durban!

We have

Wednesday

Thursday...left.

Damn...how time, all of a sudden, seems to be flying by and the hours left feel too little to enjoy what knows to be unreserved selfish seductiveness on your side and mine.

Time to see what they day holds most sincere and intimate.

Coffee done. Munchies had.

Time to breath deep and inhale the wonders of what today will hold.

Most definitely

Your Bridgitte.

x

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.