Navigation
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Any girls that's bi or lesbian? Id like to explore with a girl
Re: Any girls that's bi or lesbian? Id like to explore with a girl
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 4059
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 16:48:07

On 2021-05-05 13:43:06 Ashleigh @ Be Sensual said:
Ooh, pick me, pick me!

Happy to volunteer if you can get to Pretoria xx

Sounds like fun.



Ooh, hottie, hottie.

Looks like fun.
Ismail16
Ismail16 - Re: Any girls that's bi or lesbian? Id like to explore with a girl
Re: Any girls that's bi or lesbian? Id like to explore with a girl
Basic Member
Joined:
18 May 2016
Posts to Date: 289
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 18:17:17

On 2021-05-05 13:43:06 Ashleigh @ Be Sensual said:
Ooh, pick me, pick me!

Happy to volunteer if you can get to Pretoria xx

Sounds like fun.



You said you do not see multiracial people!
I'm confused now.
Get the D in Durbs
Get the D in Durbs - Re: Any girls that's bi or lesbian? Id like to explore with a girl
Re: Any girls that's bi or lesbian? Id like to explore with a girl
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 273
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 18:41:23

Shakira! You just made me like (want) you even more! Haha xxx
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Any girls that's bi or lesbian? Id like to explore with a girl
Re: Any girls that's bi or lesbian? Id like to explore with a girl
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 4065
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 18:46:20

On 2021-05-05 18:17:17 Ismail16 said:
On 2021-05-05 13:43:06 Ashleigh @ Be Sensual said: Ooh, pick me, pick me!

Happy to volunteer if you can get to Pretoria xx

Sounds like fun.

You said you do not see multiracial people!
I'm confused now.



Lol, maybe guys. Can ROAR on gender to, hehe
Augustine
Augustine - Re: Any girls that's bi or lesbian? Id like to explore with a girl
Re: Any girls that's bi or lesbian? Id like to explore with a girl
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 55
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 19:34:20

On 2021-05-05 12:42:57 Shakira said:
Any girls thats bi or lesbian; I've never had an experience and im bi curious.

You may view my profile

www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php

Id like the girl to be attracted to me aswell



I'd have for Breakfast Lunch Dinner and Supper.... Dat Ass makes me Wanna Skip Dessert and head straight to Midnight snack
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Any girls that's bi or lesbian? Id like to explore with a girl
Re: Any girls that's bi or lesbian? Id like to explore with a girl
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3980
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 19:49:23

On 2021-05-05 16:13:38 Shakira said:
Lovely profiles, love it! Pm me your rates please



Glad you do xxx I've sent you a PM xxx
Nikki
Nikki - Re: Any girls that's bi or lesbian? Id like to explore with a girl
Re: Any girls that's bi or lesbian? Id like to explore with a girl
Advertiser
Joined:
30 Jun 2017
Posts to Date: 1269
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 22:50:17
Edited: 2021-05-05 22:53:33

On 2021-05-05 12:42:57 Shakira said:
Any girls thats bi or lesbian; I've never had an experience and im bi curious.

You may view my profile

www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php

Id like the girl to be attracted to me aswell





Eish I juss wish I can lick u everywhere and I know my pussy will drip and let another dick slide .Imagine me when I bend over while I suck those juices out of ur clit and a guy give me from Behind. DAMN THAT MEANS I SHOULD RUB MY CLIT THEN .
Shakira
Shakira - Re: Any girls that's bi or lesbian? Id like to explore with a girl
Re: Any girls that's bi or lesbian? Id like to explore with a girl
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 93
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 08:01:35

Thats abit too much for me at this stage hahaha thanks Nikki
marccanham
marccanham - Re: Any girls that's bi or lesbian? Id like to explore with a girl
Re: Any girls that's bi or lesbian? Id like to explore with a girl
Basic Member
Joined:
19 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 09:29:49

On 2021-05-05 13:43:06 Ashleigh @ Be Sensual said:
Ooh, pick me, pick me!

Happy to volunteer if you can get to Pretoria xx

Sounds like fun.



Shakira didnt you say you were coming to Joburg in an older thread last month?
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Any girls that's bi or lesbian? Id like to explore with a girl
Re: Any girls that's bi or lesbian? Id like to explore with a girl
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Aug 2012
Posts to Date: 289
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 09:59:55

On 2021-05-05 22:50:17 Nikki said:
Id like the girl to be attracted to me aswell

Eish I juss wish I can lick u everywhere and I know my pussy will drip and let another dick slide .Imagine me when I bend over while I suck those juices out of ur clit and a guy give me from Behind. DAMN THAT MEANS I SHOULD RUB MY CLIT THEN .



Hi Nikkilicious, me and you and you better half can do that Nikki,I wanna see how your juices drip**wink**, let's talk my naughty daughter

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.