Navigation
Liza
Liza - Re: Liza's Month of May MADNESS!!!
Re: Liza's Month of May MADNESS!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2115
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 08:52:16

On 2021-05-05 04:50:14 Jakes01 said:
If this afternoons 16H30 slot is not taken, please reserve it for me.
On my way to Pretoria.



Good Morning Mr,

Unfortunately already taken. Apologies.

Liza
Liza - Re: Liza's Month of May MADNESS!!!
Re: Liza's Month of May MADNESS!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2116
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 08:55:25

5th Wed- 16h30
10th Monday- 14h00
11th Tues- 14h00
12th Wed- 11h00
All gone. Sorry.
Liza
Liza - Re: Liza's Month of May MADNESS!!!
Re: Liza's Month of May MADNESS!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2117
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 09:00:09

AVAILABILITY:

17th-MON 14H00
18th-TUES 15H00
25th-TUES 12H00
26th-WED 12H00
26th-WED 15H00
27th-THURS 14H00
27th-THURS 17H00
31st-MON 14H00
31st-MON 17H00

Please make appointment in advance as the spaces get filled up.
Liza
Liza - Re: Liza's Month of May MADNESS!!!
Re: Liza's Month of May MADNESS!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2119
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 11:59:26

All other times you don't see on original post is taken.

Have a lovely day!
L.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Liza's Month of May MADNESS!!!
Re: Liza's Month of May MADNESS!!!
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 640
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 22:51:29

Guys my advice is to grab this while its still available, you will not regret it

Jake XXX
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Liza's Month of May MADNESS!!!
Re: Liza's Month of May MADNESS!!!
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 1072
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 22:54:51

On 2021-05-05 09:00:09 Liza said:


Please make appointment in advance as the spaces get filled up.



I wish I could fill up all your spaces..
Liza
Liza - Re: Liza's Month of May MADNESS!!!
Re: Liza's Month of May MADNESS!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2126
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 23:01:17

On 2021-05-05 22:54:51 vampirezn said:
On 2021-05-05 09:00:09 Liza said:

Please make appointment in advance as the spaces get filled up.

I wish I could fill up all your spaces..



Will you bring Coke?
Lol....
And why don't you ask how much to fuck, Babe?

Oh... Because the price is on the thread and you know I have coke, coke light, coke no sugar,Coke zero in the fridge. LMFAO
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Liza's Month of May MADNESS!!!
Re: Liza's Month of May MADNESS!!!
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 1075
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 23:03:08

I meant front space, back space and mouth space..
Liza
Liza - Re: Liza's Month of May MADNESS!!!
Re: Liza's Month of May MADNESS!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2127
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 00:15:38

On 2021-05-05 23:03:08 vampirezn said:
I meant front space, back space and mouth space..



Oh.. how dumb of me.. yes front space ( my lounge) I would love if you fill it with a big flat screen, back space ( yes a new queen-size bed is exactly what I need, and mouth space ( my mouth, oh I love Turkish Delight and salted snacks).

Vampz... I'm just fucking with you.. lol...
Liza
Liza - Re: Liza's Month of May MADNESS!!!
Re: Liza's Month of May MADNESS!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2145
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-07 12:22:18

Good morning Gentlemen

Following Availability on a 90 Min visit for a 60 Min tarrif:

Mon-17th 14h00
Wed-26th 12h00
Thur-27th 14h00
Mon-31st 14h00,17h00

Then for any Punter that visited me in the last 2 months you can choose a date and time for this special. If I've got availability on your watch I will book it. Keep in mind I'm already 80% pre booked.

Love
L.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.