Navigation
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Vent: Some guys are disgustingly rude.
Re: Vent: Some guys are disgustingly rude.
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2266
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-21 17:20:32

Just add them to the "SHIT LIST"
Saffron Skye
Saffron Skye - Re: Vent: Some guys are disgustingly rude.
Re: Vent: Some guys are disgustingly rude.
Advertiser
Joined:
15 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 319
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-21 17:44:22

Sorry Kimmy! Dammit. Types too fast.

Arizona...I will be doing that from now on
Janine
Janine - Re: Vent: Some guys are disgustingly rude.
Re: Vent: Some guys are disgustingly rude.
Advertiser
Joined:
11 May 2018
Posts to Date: 127
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-21 18:18:43

Arizona for president! . Thanks for the tip!!!!!

Janine
Janine - Re: Vent: Some guys are disgustingly rude.
Re: Vent: Some guys are disgustingly rude.
Advertiser
Joined:
11 May 2018
Posts to Date: 128
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-21 18:21:50

Arizona for president! . Thanks for the tip!!!!!

Kooni
Kooni - Re: Vent: Some guys are disgustingly rude.
Re: Vent: Some guys are disgustingly rude.
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 2002
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-21 20:29:54

Jip send them a pic of a bigger dick with the caption

"ag Shame, mine is bigger than yours"
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Vent: Some guys are disgustingly rude.
Re: Vent: Some guys are disgustingly rude.
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 3976
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-21 21:10:49

On 2021-04-21 17:16:18 Arizona said:
I save all the unsolicited dick pics that I get! Then when someone sends me one, I browse through my collection in my gallery and send him one back!

I usually get no response or a response like "Nee fok" Or "Agh sies man"!

Then I politely reply that I felt the same way when I saw their dick pic!

Mwah

Arizona




Lol.. I always tell them that I will be using it in a photo exhibition one day.. at sexpo or somewhere...

Will call the exhibition

"the good the bad and the ugly"

or

"ding, dick, dong"

Usually results in them deleting the pic very fast and blocking me lol

Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Vent: Some guys are disgustingly rude.
Re: Vent: Some guys are disgustingly rude.
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 328
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-21 21:24:26

I really don't undertsand the mentality of some men, I would never ever speak to a lady with disrespect, it's just not in me and I can't abide hearing it from other people. Just know ladies that if you ever receive a call from me it will be cordial and respectful because that is the way it should be

Jake XXX
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Vent: Some guys are disgustingly rude.
Re: Vent: Some guys are disgustingly rude.
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 1043
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-21 21:55:55

How to much fuck baby?
And can you get coke?
Liza
Liza - Re: Vent: Some guys are disgustingly rude.
Re: Vent: Some guys are disgustingly rude.
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1998
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-21 22:14:41

On 2021-04-21 21:55:55 vampirezn said:
How to much fuck baby?
And can you get coke?



Look who's back! Vampirezn. Where were you?
Saffron Skye
Saffron Skye - Re: Vent: Some guys are disgustingly rude.
Re: Vent: Some guys are disgustingly rude.
Advertiser
Joined:
15 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 322
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-22 08:55:39

I can get you coke...do you want Coke Zero or the normal one? but you should know...fizzy drinks burn your nose when burp wrong.



Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.