Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-25 16:04:50

@Shakira - Even if you do get too loose for the goose you can always revert to throwing one up your nought!!
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 2477
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-25 16:15:19
Edited: 2021-02-25 17:02:00

I think fat girls are tighter in general. Maybe it's the extra padding.

Anyway, working girls workout that pussy more so if course it will be tighter, not looser.That's how excercise works.

Imagine workout out and your muscles go flabby, lol
flyer_85
flyer_85 - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Sep 2017
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-25 16:21:44

There is differences between tight and not so tight. But it's mostly from your body shape etc, or exercising. Not from amount of sex or size of dicks that "stretch" you out. That's a myth. It's all just tissue.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 5219
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-25 16:22:06

The pussy is muscle. Exercise it and it will stay tight. I have had clients say that I am way tighter than their SO's who have as much sex in a year as I have in a day.
Btw I had a fuck buddy who I had sex with more times in a day than I do with clients.
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Mar 2015
Posts to Date: 955
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-25 16:29:03

Look up Kegel exercise.
I would say regular stimulation through INTERCOURSE counts as exercising and therefore equals TIGHTER PUSSY not LOOSE.
Shakira
Shakira - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 66
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-25 16:34:21

Ok thanks guys, noted: i need fuck often enough to maintain a tight pussy.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-25 16:37:17

From what I have read over the years and experienced with ladies when you get her really aroused and warmed up and she nice and wet then the muscles in the vagina relax and it stretches. So a loose pussy means you've warmed her up good and proper and she wants that man sausage in there. If she feels tight then continue the foreplay. Lots more soft kisses and licking and sucking on her neck, thighs heck anywhere that gets her engine going. Kegel exercises are good so she can grab that cock with her vagina and hold it tight as she cums. Fun for both of us.

My 2 cents worth on that
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 5220
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-25 16:37:44

On 2021-02-25 16:29:03 Knightrider78 said:
Look up Kegel exercise.
I would say regular stimulation through INTERCOURSE counts as exercising and therefore equals TIGHTER PUSSY not LOOSE.


Kegel exercise while doing the deed intensifies pleasure.....at least for me. And then guys think I'm doing it for them. Yeah right.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-25 16:37:59

On 2021-02-25 16:34:21 Shakira said:
Ok thanks guys, noted: i need fuck often enough to maintain a tight pussy.



Happy to help you with your quest ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-25 16:39:43

I think there is some truth to the myth that women who have many sex partners and frequent sex tend to be looser. Most non WGs I've been with tended to be tighter on average than most WGs. I've even seen it with some WGs who were quite tight when they enter the industry and then get looser over time. Then I've had a few nymphs who despite the number of sex partners and frequency of sex still remain extremely tight. So in conclusion, I don't have anything conclusive...it seems like frequent sex with many partners can make a woman's vagina looser, but frequent sex can help keep it tight...

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.