Navigation
Loverboy_SA
Loverboy_SA - Re: Males and bisexuality
Re: Males and bisexuality
Basic Member
Joined:
5 Dec 2006
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-06 22:30:22

On 2020-10-06 20:25:27 oraljim said:
My strongest advice is for you to develop a genuine "I don't give a fuck" attitude. If some plaasjaapie calls you a fag just move on. He is meaningless in your life. You cannot engage people like that because their biases are entrenched and never going to change. Fuck whoever the hell you want to as long as its legal and consensual.



Couldn't agree more. Just having trouble not engaging idjits...working on it.
jimv
jimv - Re: Males and bisexuality
Re: Males and bisexuality
Basic Member
Joined:
18 Jul 2017
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 00:14:09

On 2020-10-06 14:49:55 Loverboy_SA said:

Are there others like me?
(Please keep the discussion clean)



Yes, there are more of us out there than you think.

I personally enjoy playing with, pleasing and having fun with both sexes.

Main thing is to enjoy, be safe and have fun ;)
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Males and bisexuality
Re: Males and bisexuality
Gold Member
Joined:
3 Sep 2013
Posts to Date: 1836
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 00:21:43

On 2020-10-06 22:30:22 Loverboy_SA said:
Couldn't agree more. Just having trouble not engaging idjits...working on it.


Preach! Not getting that balance right has landed me in my fair share of trouble here over the years. And look - we're both still standing :) Just goes to show how meaningless and temporary all this drama is.

There really is only one commandment: thou shalt not be an asshole.

Just do whatever makes you and the people around you maximally happy, as long as you don't behave like an asshole. Life really is that simple hey?
slave_boy786
slave_boy786 - Re: Males and bisexuality
Re: Males and bisexuality
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Dec 2018
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 06:00:05

On 2020-10-06 17:46:27 Miss Barbie Doll said:
If you are Bisexual,You are my kinda of guy.but I'm more like pansexual,I have had great pleasure to experience both.lesbian,bisexual males and where we shared partners.and having participated in gay scene,I am.left with shemale scene,I would love to be with 2 shemales and few guys.or be in a house full of bisexual men and women:)



That's my dream, 2 shemales at the same time ;)

I'm bi as well from as long as I can remember

Don't give a hell what people think
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Males and bisexuality
Re: Males and bisexuality
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4659
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-07 06:18:00

A lot more people are bi than we think. Everybody has the potential to be bi given the right partner, imo. Some have ventured to that side and some haven't, possibly cos they haven't crossed paths with the same sex person that just does it for them.Then there are plenty who will just never be attracted to the same same sex at all.
Its a case of you do you and let them do them. You have the right to be sexually satisfied whether it be with a man or woman. And to those judgemental people ..... open your mind before you open your mouth. A lot of people who wanna be nasty when these posts come up have some very dark and sometimes illegal fantasies. Ask any wg what type of enuiries we get on a regular basis.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Males and bisexuality
Re: Males and bisexuality
Basic Member
Joined:
30 Dec 2005
Posts to Date: 6286
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 06:18:12
Edited: 2020-10-07 06:27:56

A Shemale menage a trois:

Most shemales instinctively recoil with disgust at the thought. They consider themselves females to the very core of their souls.
I've begged my favorite two shemales who are on opposite sides of town. Alas, without success.

Nor are they forthcoming to the idea of an amorous intrigue with a female.
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: Males and bisexuality
Re: Males and bisexuality
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 256
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 08:34:37

Gurrrrl,I'll be as bi as you want me to be,so long as you buy me stuff...

We're in 2020,fuck who you want to,or can afford to,man.

Those who are homophobic,you're way gayer than you realize,'cause you never stop touching your own dick,right?

Scarlet Rose @ Sensual Paradis
Scarlet Rose @ Sensual Paradis - Re: Males and bisexuality
Re: Males and bisexuality
Advertiser
Joined:
10 Mar 2020
Posts to Date: 89
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-07 08:54:02

Hey loverboy,

Being in touch with your sexuality is an enlightening realisation that liking certain things regardless of whether you are male or female don't need to be taboo...

On that note a man that can wear pink shirts with makeup and nail polish is a huge turn on for me ;)

Tx
Xoxo
Stem
Stem - Re: Males and bisexuality
Re: Males and bisexuality
Basic Member
Joined:
14 May 2002
Posts to Date: 1063
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 09:09:53

I have enjoyed the company or shemales in the past and enjoy interacting with them on some of the sexcam sites.

But the thought of a straight up male - gay or bisexual does not do it for me.
Crystal
Crystal - Re: Males and bisexuality
Re: Males and bisexuality
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 466
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-07 10:06:29

I think that you should do what makes you happy and ultimately satisfies you.

I sometime dip into the lady pond, not full on relationship because I don't think I'm fully into girls, but there comes a time when I'll have an ongoing sexual relationship with a hot chick then stop and go back to dating guys.

So long as you're happy.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.