Navigation
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Puffy nipples
Re: Puffy nipples
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7200
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-06 12:57:51

On 2020-10-06 11:24:38 Kim Foxx said:
I've gotten compliments for mine



I second this...Tasted...tested...and OH so lovely!
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Puffy nipples
Re: Puffy nipples
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7201
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-06 13:00:35
Edited: 2020-10-06 13:00:53

On 2020-10-06 12:46:22 Monika said:
...I have to agree with you...


And Monika's chocolate coated ones ...OMG...
just saying...she takes deeeeep breaths when you lick on them....LOL
Monika
Monika - Re: Puffy nipples
Re: Puffy nipples
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Oct 2012
Posts to Date: 1732
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-06 16:11:05

On 2020-10-06 13:00:35 semensquirter said:
On 2020-10-06 12:46:22 Monika said: ...I have to agree with you...
And Monika's chocolate coated ones ...OMG...
just saying...she takes deeeeep breaths when you lick on them....LOL



OH really now... Lol. Why you going to air out my business just like that. I'm going to get you for this lol
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Puffy nipples
Re: Puffy nipples
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-06 17:04:28

On 2020-10-06 10:04:54 mark069 said:
Who do u guys think have the best nipples



Women in general. I am an equal opportunity nipple lover and have no preference with regard to size or shape. Although I have yet to experience inverted nipples.

It is more about the women - it is so much better to lick, suck, gently roll between your fingers, caress the nipples of a women who enjoys her nipples being played with. That much more fun...

Curt
Curt - Re: Puffy nipples
Re: Puffy nipples
Basic Member
Joined:
24 May 2007
Posts to Date: 1963
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-06 17:12:36

I must say off those I have had the pleasure of feasting on MEG is definitely in the top.

I dont like bath plugs and she definitely does not fall in that category.

And don't Arz. The other I can't mention as there adds not active.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Puffy nipples
Re: Puffy nipples
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-06 17:18:23

iloveagoodshag
iloveagoodshag - Re: Puffy nipples
Re: Puffy nipples
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 275
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-06 17:42:48

On 2020-10-06 12:46:22 Monika said:
On 2020-10-06 12:33:37 Max.ledger said: Ladies I just wanna say that ALL female nipples are beautiful !

As a guy sometimes we are in the mood for big nipples , sometimes for jelly tots and other times for puffy ones.

But always men are just happy to be playing with and licking women's breasts and nipples !

I have to agree with you.



Your nipples do look yummy ;)
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Puffy nipples
Re: Puffy nipples
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 467
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-06 18:38:04

From the pictures I've seen, I vote Meg!!
Monika
Monika - Re: Puffy nipples
Re: Puffy nipples
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Oct 2012
Posts to Date: 1733
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-06 18:48:15

@iloveagoodshag thank you
cats
cats - Re: Puffy nipples
Re: Puffy nipples
Basic Member
Joined:
15 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 248
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-06 20:17:33

For a long time... until 4 years ago, I was banging this chick who had 3 nipples... I found it such a turn on...although friends who I mentioned it to thought it was gross... certainly kept my mouth busy...

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.