Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Orgy party
Re: Orgy party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9675
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 14:59:11

Please only serious people must contact me,and keep in mind that I will be demanding deposit up front.venue I have 2 venues interested to host us.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Orgy party
Re: Orgy party
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2020-10-02 17:23:32

On 2020-10-02 14:51:15 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2020-10-02 13:59:58 BDenergy said: This is what I'd love to organize. If there's are ladies who would be keen for this I'd be game.

www.pornhub.com/view_video.php

But why you adversting what you want in our thread???



Oops sorry my bad
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Orgy party
Re: Orgy party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9678
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 19:31:32
Edited: 2020-10-02 19:32:20

Venue is sorted,Please keep in mind that the price im giving to you

It includes everything even lunch,SENSUAL PARADISE is our orgy home.Jacuzzi is waiting for us,they will be a cash bar as well.

Walala wasala #whoringbig
Nikki
Nikki - Re: Orgy party
Re: Orgy party
Advertiser
Joined:
30 Jun 2017
Posts to Date: 1090
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 21:45:41

I cant wait olala Sensual Paradise man did u hear that its gonna be hot hot hot imagine fucking inside Jacuzzi. I'm horny already and I'm flying .
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Orgy party
Re: Orgy party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9686
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 23:40:27

On 2020-10-02 21:45:41 Nikki said:
I cant wait olala Sensual Paradise man did u hear that its gonna be hot hot hot imagine fucking inside Jacuzzi. I'm horny already and I'm flying .



Behave please eish I shouldn't have told you,as much as I remember last time they told you to grab Peterb'/P 's balls to swim with hahahahahaha.okay I will tool myself before I say too much

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.