Navigation
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1456
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-28 12:55:50

On 2020-09-28 12:47:13 Pinteshwaran said:
I prefer 'brows on fleek,wings that are even,foundation that matches one's skin tone perfectly,like Revlon colour stay deep beige tan no.9 for you in particular,for example,(none of that cheap stuff that leaves patches covered on your cheeks),mascara,eyeliner,lipgloss minimum or a touch of lipstick,because I be superficial like dat.





notes taken...you might have to take some from me on that ***winged department*** tho ;-)
klippie
klippie - Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Basic Member
Joined:
17 Aug 2012
Posts to Date: 419
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 13:07:59

Just a bit of makeup. As for perfume as long as I can shower again before I leave. I once arrived home and wife asked me why do I smell. Told her my friend was playing around with the deodorant at work.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1260
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-28 13:17:22

On 2020-09-28 09:59:29 Merlot said:
Very little to none, except I do like the red lipstick ... you then tell how far :-)



Hmmm about time I wear red lipstick again.....
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1457
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-28 13:32:00

On 2020-09-28 13:07:59 klippie said:
Told her my friend was playing around with the deodorant at work.




****dead dead dead***** men can be the worst liars.
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Mar 2011
Posts to Date: 2087
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 13:58:53

None for sure.
TheConnoisseur
TheConnoisseur - Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Gold Member
Joined:
14 Nov 2011
Posts to Date: 346
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 13:59:29

Very little....
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 236
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 14:17:06

Hahahaha,I guess I'll be ,um,you know,winging it.

Quick Alexa,play Prince & NPG's "7"...


P.S. may I WhatsApp you my enquiry regarding your fees for thr little fantasy I'd like to play out with you?
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1458
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-28 14:23:30

Thanks gents, noted.x @Pinteshwaran LOL and sure, go on x
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-28 15:56:57

I prefer none - except for a little eye makeup

Perfume is a definite no - some scents trigger an instant headache for me.
cremesoda
cremesoda - Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Gold Member
Joined:
5 Oct 2011
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 16:55:16
Edited: 2020-09-28 16:56:14

For me, I prefer for during the booking:
No clothes
No shoes
No body hair
No pubic hair (unless a neat freshly trimmed LS or similar)
No facial hair (reminds me of my late aunt who had a full-on beard lol)
Very little/no make up
No perfume, but you must smell like you're freshly out of the shower with the remnants of the soap/body wash smell
Modest jewellery

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.