On 2020-09-24 10:31:09 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2020-09-23 23:25:05
Girl, I have tried to conform when it comes to the hair thing. Ultra short does it for me.
You do you and rock your head whichever way you want. Thats the thing about us ladies, we can transform our looks whenever we feel like.
On 2020-09-24 10:46:19 Topdeckparty said:
bold black lady .... a fantasy of mine, cumming on that bare head
On 2020-09-24 11:05:33 Kooni said:
No one can hate you for being you, go ahead be bold and go bald.
On 2020-09-24 22:46:02 Jess said:
I love this :) nonconformity is the way to go. Be authentically you because it's beautiful. Go girl!
On 2020-09-24 23:05:59 Kim Foxx said:
Welcome to the club. I have my ultra short 2 inch pixie.
On 2020-09-24 23:31:09 semensquirter said:
On 2020-09-23 23:25:05 M
Now imagine me holding onto those ears...while you...mmmmmmmmm...LOL
On 2020-09-24 23:56:46 RealNkunzi said:
On 2020-09-23 23:25:05
I would hold your head with both hands for some deep throat before I nut against your tonsils when u giving me head
On 2020-09-25 07:55:21 Scarlet Rose @ Sensual Paradis said:
You will still look fabulous Miss Barbie Doll xoxo