Navigation
Meg
Meg - Re: Sage
Re: Sage
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7876
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-10 06:27:03

On 2020-09-09 20:22:27 Jdelray2 said:
I'd pay to watch this



Lol now why didnt I think of charging someone to watch??
Meg
Meg - Re: Sage
Re: Sage
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7877
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-10 06:29:45

Sage you will receive confirmation today for Tuesday.
Ps...we taking a bit longer. Hope you not booked.
Ps: do you have whatsapp please.
Meg
Meg - Re: Sage
Re: Sage
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7882
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-22 10:33:14

Just a update on our visit to this lovely lady.
Man she is good.
Your in good hands gentleman.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Sage
Re: Sage
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7109
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-22 10:36:49

On 2020-09-10 06:27:03 Meg said:
...Lol now why didnt I think of charging someone to watch??...



Watch???...No ways...I would prefer to join in...
**SIGH***...If only this was on Monday!!!!
Meg
Meg - Re: Sage
Re: Sage
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7884
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-22 10:43:04

On 2020-09-22 10:36:49 semensquirter said:
On 2020-09-10 06:27:03 Meg said: ...Lol now why didnt I think of charging someone to watch??...

Watch???...No ways...I would prefer to join in...
**SIGH***...If only this was on Monday!!!!



Some people miss out on on the fun it seems lol. Sorry sweetheart.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Sage
Re: Sage
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 10293
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-22 13:17:05

Sage is definitely good in what she do ;)
Sage
Sage - Re: Sage
Re: Sage
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 2030
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-22 14:38:33
Edited: 2020-09-22 14:38:55

Thank you Meg
both you and your partner were wonderful guests and I'm super grateful for your support!

For those that doesn't know yet
Meg is definitely the sexiest lady on ESA and very nice too.


Vavavoom
Vavavoom - Re: Sage
Re: Sage
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Nov 2018
Posts to Date: 180
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-22 14:47:31

Well Ms Sage you sexy and nice too
Meg
Meg - Re: Sage
Re: Sage
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7885
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-22 14:50:07

On 2020-09-22 14:38:33 Sage said:
Thank you Meg
both you and your partner were wonderful guests and I'm super grateful for your support!

For those that doesn't know yet
Meg is definitely the sexiest lady on ESA and very nice too.




Lol thank you madam. But thats not true. But I still like the way you think..wink wink.

Boobs she CAN kiss...yummy!
Meg
Meg - Re: Sage
Re: Sage
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7886
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-22 14:51:00
Edited: 2020-09-22 14:51:41

On 2020-09-22 14:47:31 Vavavoom said:
Well Ms Sage you sexy and nice too



Oh yes she is.
Really like this woman.
She knows what she wants and aims to please.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.