Navigation
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Size
Re: Size
Basic Member
Joined:
31 May 2007
Posts to Date: 948
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-17 10:17:31

On 2020-06-16 20:02:27 Kimmylee said:
I love embracing a penis. Period! The owner can play his video games for all I care, while I enjoy and suck that thumb for size or try to melt his magnum size ice cream.



That is so hot!!
Show
Show - Re: Size
Re: Size
Basic Member
Joined:
17 Jan 2011
Posts to Date: 454
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-17 10:52:15

Size matters. Big or small
Blades
Blades - Re: Size
Re: Size
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 485
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-17 12:14:21

Porn...that is why all men are obsessed with penis size and why all the ladies are clean shaven these days...

I hate porn...that shit fucks you up.

After much research and measuring I have come to the painful conclusion that my penis size falls slap bang in the middle of the 'average' pile...in fact, I couldn't be more average. But thanks to porn I am not happy with my size. Like most men, I crave a few more centimeters.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Size
Re: Size
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4386
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-17 12:31:05

My personal experience... I won't and can't paint everyone with the same brush... obviously not all of them... BUT... I found that guys with the huge cocks also have unbelievable HUGE ego problems... and think they are a gift to all women... and that all woman will go ballistic over their size...

To be honest... an attitude like that is the biggest turn off ever... I prefer normal medium average guys whose down to earth and not obsessed with their cocks...

pikkewyn
pikkewyn - Re: Size
Re: Size
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2013
Posts to Date: 95
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-17 12:41:29

Ms Paige for the record how big is a huge dick that you have encountered?
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - Re: Size
Re: Size
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 123
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-17 12:41:30

I like all different sizes! Just love sex in general! Size doesn't make a difference to me, at all!
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Size
Re: Size
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Nov 2015
Posts to Date: 1467
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-17 12:47:38

Now I feel very bad for my 2cm. Wish I had 2cm more
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Size
Re: Size
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4387
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-17 13:00:13

On 2020-06-17 12:41:29 pikkewyn said:
Ms Paige for the record how big is a huge dick that you have encountered?



20cm and over...
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Size
Re: Size
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1321
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-17 13:02:45

On 2020-06-17 13:00:13 Ms Paige said:
On 2020-06-17 12:41:29 pikkewyn said: Ms Paige for the record how big is a huge dick that you have encountered?

20cm and over...



Thats "8 duim", I only have an "8 shame".
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Size
Re: Size
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4388
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-17 13:10:23

On 2020-06-17 13:02:45 Kooni said:
On 2020-06-17 13:00:13 Ms Paige said: On 2020-06-17 12:41:29 pikkewyn said: Ms Paige for the record how big is a huge dick that you have encountered?

20cm and over...

Thats "8 duim", I only have an "8 shame".



It can be very painful sex babes... I prefer to enjoy it...

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.