Navigation
Shawner
Shawner - Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Gold Member
Joined:
14 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-15 15:10:13

The we-vibe is a lovely couples toy,we use it quite often.
Also thinking of getting my lady a rabbit vibrator in the near future.
Tessa
Tessa - Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Advertiser
Joined:
20 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 43
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-15 16:33:29

Me personally don't like toys...

I prefer the real thing...

Mmmmm.....*licking lips*
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-06-16 08:36:51

Toys in the bedroom, in mu opinion, are always a good idea for both partners. Everything from bdsm toys to your normal vibrator or strapon.
Brooke @ Be Sensual
Brooke @ Be Sensual - Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Oct 2018
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-16 09:01:20

It makes me crazy when someone plays with me with my toys as well hehe so much fun
Kooni
Kooni - Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1309
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-16 09:12:56

On 2020-06-16 08:36:51 lookingforfun29 said:
Toys in the bedroom, in mu opinion, are always a good idea for both partners. Everything from bdsm toys to your normal vibrator or strapon.



I have no problems with toys, but as Tessa has said, I prefer if my "dinky toy" is the main attraction.

Some guys don't have the "confidence" to "compete" with toys.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 6593
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-16 10:02:15

I love Legos's....LOL.
I'll play until you say..."Lego pomp".....hehehehe
Brooke @ Be Sensual
Brooke @ Be Sensual - Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Oct 2018
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-16 10:08:47

Hahahha some of these comments made my day lol. What I love is a vibrator for a toy and then a nice hard dick for my pleasure hole haha
Brooke @ Be Sensual
Brooke @ Be Sensual - Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Oct 2018
Posts to Date: 17
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-16 10:11:17

@shawner. You definitely won't go wrong there. Hehe
Brooke @ Be Sensual
Brooke @ Be Sensual - Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Oct 2018
Posts to Date: 18
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-16 10:12:04

Any ladies had experience with a butt plug? While having sex?
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 9719
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-16 10:19:48

Boys and girls with their naughty toys .. always nice ;)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.