On 2020-05-24 16:39:02 Tegwane said:
I hope you have all signed the sack NDZ petition?
On 2020-05-24 20:54:53 banksy said:
On 2020-05-24 16:39:02 Tegwane said: I hope you have all signed the sack NDZ petition?
Tegwane did you sign the petition to sack Dominic Cummings?
On 2020-05-24 16:39:02 Tegwane said:
I hope you have all signed the sack NDZ petition?
On 2020-05-24 19:48:53 BOOBS53 said:
A drink without a smoke .. that will be a new experience for plenty.
Like fucking without kissing ;)
On 2020-05-24 18:49:35 landy said:
So Tegs, did you sign the SACK Boris petition?
On 2020-05-25 05:46:47 Sylvia said:
HEE HEEEEE, ANOTHER ONE ON TEGS. I REALLY DONT KNOW WHY THE OKE KEEPS POSTING ON HERE!!!! DONT HE GET IT!!!!! GET OFF YOUR SOAP BOX AND DONT NEED YOU TO TELL US WHATS GOING ON HERE. YOUR PRESENCE IS NOT WELCOME BY MANY. GET ONTO THOSE BRIT SITES AND VOICE YOUR OPINIONS BEINGS YOU STAY THERE. YOU DONT PUNT HERE JUST MAKE A NUISANCE OF YOURSELF. S