Navigation
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 843
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-19 12:18:29

Ok well I guess it is not a strange concept then. But I assume it would cost a hell of a lot and tough to know if the lady would keep to the agreement.

But like I said, if you are a paranoid person then punting will make that sky rocket, unless you indeed manage to make such an exclusivity contract, then maybe a little less lol
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4321
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-19 13:27:30

So you are willing to pay R30 000+ a month? Wow... impressive... lol

I'm sure you will find someone... good luck... :)))
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2020-05-19 13:33:42

On 2020-05-19 13:27:30 Ms Paige said:
So you are willing to pay R30 000+ a month? Wow... impressive... lol

I'm sure you will find someone... good luck... :)))



As long as it gets me to kiss you and give me a gfe... my R30000 will be well spent lol
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-05-19 13:41:22

On 2020-05-19 06:44:37 MonsieurLeGrand said:
Hello everyone. I just started my punting journey. I am a bit of a paranoid. So I would like a wg to be exclusive just to me to avoid stds and what not. I dont want a normal girl as I have a high sex drive and lets face it wgs do it better. These kinds od things might lead to love and I am not opposed to it. Ladies, would you consider having sex with only one punter for x amount of time? And would you require a similar income to the one you earn as compensation? Or a lower compensation if you choose to get a normal/office job? I dont think normal girls can satisfy me.

there is not even one married man around that could be 100% sure that his wife does not sleep with other men, how am you going to be sure of a WG.
Blades
Blades - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 460
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-19 13:56:21

On 2020-05-19 11:44:16 MonsieurLeGrand said:
On 2020-05-19 11:36:57 UnlikelySuspect said: What a strange request my man. Lockdown been too long? If you are a paranoid person, I would suggest not going further down the punting road.

Wise advice my friend. Not easy to do while you are a sex addict.

My dick has a mind of its own



A paranoid sex addict. That must be hard.

Just curious. What are you willing to pay a lady? You've seen ammounts like 30k and 40k plus, which is more than reasonable in my opinion.

How would you make sure she doesn't 'top up' her income with other punters on the side? I'm not seeing someone going to court with this...

Nah bud, I can see where this is going...not safe for the ladies...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-19 13:57:13

Dont insult the ladies with a generalised brush here Grootwors. There are possibly more unfaithful punters here than unfaithful ladies.
Their job may not be legal, but there are a number of trustworthy ladies here!
I do agree, there will need to be an "interview" process possibly with references in some way, but dont rule out honesty as a possibility.

I know i also had some bad experiences with the donation story, but i also have a number of very beautiful stories to tell.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2020-05-19 13:58:50

To be fair, I would trust Miss Louise for some reason.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 1832
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-19 13:59:03

On 2020-05-19 11:33:19 Guypunteresa said:
It's call a marriage contract



No way in hell. Most likely won't get sex after a short while of marriage.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2020-05-19 13:59:38

On 2020-05-19 13:59:03 Need4Passion said:
On 2020-05-19 11:33:19 Guypunteresa said: It's call a marriage contract

No way in hell. Most likely won't get sex after a short while of marriage.



My man. Hahahaha
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4405
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-19 14:08:24

Flipside from a wg. I have no problem with exclusivity, but are you gonna do the same??? What guarantee does the lady have that you will also be exclusive? Will you still be intimate with your wife? How exclusive do you expect the lady to be? No platonic dfriendship with males? What happens when you grow tired if her? Does she then have to look up her old regulars she cut ties with to comply with your specifics? More often than not in such arrangements unprotected sex is expected, will this be required?

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.